Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL Made Deal to Make Sure Michael Sam Did Not Go Undrafted

Quote:yeah, I was trying to figure that out too. Nothing was wrong with your comment. It sickens me how much America bends to sensitivity of gay America, to the point where regular ol' Adam and Eve America can't even be within their (our) rights to shun the gay evolution without being crucified by most of America.

What about the sensitivity of my rights as a STR8? And my wish for my Adam to marry an Eve and not a Steve?

Where is it written that I have to be sensitive to the feelings of gay America? Why must someone be offended by the way I feel but I'm not allowed to feel offended by the likes of a Michael Sam and his cake feeding gross boyfriend?

Forget Michael Sam and all the Michael Sams of the world can literally kiss a
If it bothers you, change the channel. It's your right as an American. Embrace it. I did, because I didn't tune in to the draft to watch anyone make out, straight or gay.

Quote:You know this from personal experience?
Well, there was that Tu'aolo guy who played for the Vikings (and Jaguars?), and that offensive lineman who came out post-career after being involved in a domestic violence incident with his boyfriend. About 2% of American men are gay. Including 10 slots for the practice squad, there are 63 players in every locker room, for a total of 2,016 players in the NFL at any one time during the season. Statistically speaking, about 40 of them are gay. Even without those stats, would you really expect anyone to believe that in the 75-ish years of the NFL, Michael Sam was the first gay man to set foot in a locker room?

Messages In This Thread
NFL Made Deal to Make Sure Michael Sam Did Not Go Undrafted - by TJBender - 03-27-2016, 05:29 PM