Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL Made Deal to Make Sure Michael Sam Did Not Go Undrafted

Quote:This quote I thought was insensitive and not well thought out. If you dont want to read about pedophilia, homosexuality and societies viewpoints causing murkiness skip to the last paragraph.

The gay pedophiles just like their boys younger? Seems like an abnormally large amount of gays are pedophiles in relation to the rest of the population. That seems pretty obvious and self explanatory.

If you have a traditional worldview like everyone did till 50 years ago you would believe that being gay is a form of sexual deviant, just like pedophiles and there would be no mystery why such a large portion of them are pedophiles as opposed to straight pedophiles.

It would be similar to the logic that cocaine use is going to be higher among people who do drugs. The only difference is being gay is no longer considered 'deviant' by a large population of people, so they (liberals) have no way to explain the much higher per capita rate of gay pedophiles.

Thats an issue for liberal sociologist tho (who prob also have trouble explaining why natural selection hasn't got rid of the supposed 'gay gene' in the first place, and have to make up ridiculous theories that basically destroy darwins principles by trying to make them fit a societal phenomena). Seems much easier to me to believe that men are just naturally inclined towards sinfulness and that's why they do it.

In regards to why gay population is growing, there is the appeal, I think, especially to white males, to become part of a 'protected' special class that gets favors; rather than being a plan ol white guy who is demonized by left media as supposed racist fascists. Being gay changes the narrative, you go from 'oppressor' to victim. Not claiming that this is the majority at all, but I am sure some say it for this reason.

Being gay/trans makes you special. People don't consider you 'men' anymore and you don't have to fight the battle, you get to play by the girls standards as the 'weak' who need special protections.

As far as the actual numbers for the gay pedophile see: <a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=IS02E3'>http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=IS02E3</a>

Basically gay men are 1-3% of population and yet over 1/3rd of pedophiles are gay. So a gay men are pedophiles at a rate of 10 - 33 times greater than would be expected based on their proportion of the population at large.

As far as Michael Sam being a publicity stunt for the NFL, its pretty obvious he was. Poor guy got used and dumped. I would feel worse for him, but he did get a better payday than I probably ever will, but still it sucks. He was brainwashed into thinking this would be a great thing IMO and he would be given special opportunity because of his sexual preference, only to be dumped after he gave ESPN their moment. Wish him well.

Did you really just link to the Family Research Council?  Really?  

http://psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/HTML/...ation.html

Also- People don't choose to be gay.  Go ahead try it.  Be attracted to something you're not.  Choose to be gay.  I bet you can't.  Because you can't choose it.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Messages In This Thread
NFL Made Deal to Make Sure Michael Sam Did Not Go Undrafted - by The Eleventh Doctor - 03-30-2016, 03:37 PM