Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Donald Trump's Position on the Economy

Quote:Where did this Trump being a racist thing even come from in the first place?

Trump employees multiple races and nationalities. Hillary employs nobody. Hillary is a racist.

Trump is married to a Slovenian for crying out loud!

First of all, it's important to remember that, while I've talked mad smack to almost everyone on this forum at one point or another, there isn't one person that posts here that I think is racist. I have a ton of respect for everyone here that puts their opinions out there to be criticized.

With that said, trumps campaign kicked off with an out right attack on Hispanics, Mexicans particularly. "They are not sending their best"

Then he kicked out the telemundo news anchor that was trying to ask him questions at a news conference. Then, as a black man that was speaking out against him at a rally, he told his security to get him out and not give him his coat back. Then the whole Muslim thing. Then the judge who is a born us citizen, who trump considers Mexican, I mean, it goes on and on.

He's a racist. Or, he's pushing racist means to energize the racists in the republican party.

Dude, this really shouldn't be ground breaking revelations that I'm giving here. These are the facts of what he's done. And they are done to motivate a particular type of voter, that particular type of voter is racist...

Again, I'm not saying anyone here is racist. As I have also pointed out in multiple threads throughout the winter, I also was considering some of what he was saying.

But I've decided that I don't want to be associated with what trump is doing. If one looks up the definition of national fascism, it is exactly the type of campaign trump is running. I'm not down with that.

Messages In This Thread
Donald Trump's Position on the Economy - by FBT - 06-27-2016, 02:49 PM
Donald Trump's Position on the Economy - by FBT - 06-27-2016, 03:48 PM
Donald Trump's Position on the Economy - by The_Anchorman - 06-27-2016, 04:41 PM
Donald Trump's Position on the Economy - by Ringo - 06-28-2016, 10:05 AM
Donald Trump's Position on the Economy - by Ringo - 06-28-2016, 05:51 PM
Donald Trump's Position on the Economy - by Ringo - 06-30-2016, 04:05 PM