Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Donald Trump's Position on the Economy

Quote:That's the thing, media and politicians are out of touch with the population. There's no doubt in my mind that Trump is at least a few % votes more popular than media would lead one to believe. That's enough to get him elected.

And the more you bang the "he's a racist" drum, the more votes he's getting. People are so sick and tired of that crap.

Lol, I don't think I'm changing anyone's mind one way or another on this message board, lol.

Look dude, I'm telling you what people are thinking on the left. The type of national populism that trump is pushing is fascist, and it focuses on targeting "those people". Ever since he pulled that garbage on the judge, it was the last straw for me. If that makes people on this board upset, so be it. What I'm pointing out is not off base, and I'm making valid points based on the facts directly from trumps mouth.

With that being said, I agree with you regarding how out of touch the elite in this country are.

The media elite, the republican elite, and the democratic elite. They have all been removed from the actual working class for so long they are no longer speaking to us workers.

The media is speaking to the corporation investors and to the parties directly. And the republican and democratic parties are speaking to the corporate investors via the airwaves the media provides. It's one big circle (bad word removed).

While I'm telling you there is no way I'm voting for trump, I would not be surprised if he does win. I think, at this point, it's a coin flip. And the reason for that is because the working class has been riled up. The problem with trump is that he decided to go nationalistic/racist with his rhetoric instead of keeping with the pro working class rhetoric. Probably because he knew the republican party establishment would never go for stopping all out free trade agreements and raising taxes on the wealthy goes against who the republican elites are representing.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
Donald Trump's Position on the Economy - by FBT - 06-27-2016, 02:49 PM
Donald Trump's Position on the Economy - by FBT - 06-27-2016, 03:48 PM
Donald Trump's Position on the Economy - by The_Anchorman - 06-27-2016, 05:18 PM
Donald Trump's Position on the Economy - by Ringo - 06-28-2016, 10:05 AM
Donald Trump's Position on the Economy - by Ringo - 06-28-2016, 05:51 PM
Donald Trump's Position on the Economy - by Ringo - 06-30-2016, 04:05 PM