Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Donald Trump's Position on the Economy

(This post was last modified: 06-28-2016, 03:11 AM by HandsomeRob86.)

Quote:I don't think I am. I'm registered with the democratic party, and I am a hardcore Bernie boy. I'm sick of the Clintons, and I've pointed out in multiple threads my beef with Bill Clinton's presidency. He sold out the working class, in my opinion.

Hell, Hillary has said some things in this primary that don't sit well with me. I took time out of my day to vote for Bernie on June 6, even though everyone already knew Clinton was being pushed my the media as the democratic nominee. My wife and I spent that whole night cursing the Clintons.

But guess what, I'm voting for her come November, with a big ole (bad word proactively removed) grin on my face.

Every liberal radio show, every liberal tv show, every liberal news outlet is unified behind Hillary. Every liberal outlet says the same unified thing about Bernie being able to stay in till the convention. There is no hand wringing on the democratic side.

That's not the case with the republicans. And everyone that is honest with themselves knows it.

It's really weird, cuz it's usually the republicans that get in lock step. But trump, I think, is just too overt with what he's saying, which is dividing your party.
Its funny how liberals are so worried about division on the republican side. Its almost like they care. Once again I stand by my prediction, a record primary for Trump versus a poorer showing than last time for Hillary doesn't spell democrat victory. You can throw as many abc polls saying Hilliarys ahead, but I guarantee the sampling/populations are off. Just like Romneys sampling for Obama was off and he lost. The same people are not all gonna vote for Hillary or come out for her like they did for Obama, they already proved it in the primary when she got less votes than she did last time. Whereas Trump has resulted in a massive increase in the Republican primary from previously untapped constituents. If you are polling based on who came out in 2012, you will be wrong, its gonna be a different crowd this time. Its possible Hilliary could win, but I doubt it seeing as they barely won the last election with a much more popular candidate against a stooge.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Messages In This Thread
Donald Trump's Position on the Economy - by FBT - 06-27-2016, 02:49 PM
Donald Trump's Position on the Economy - by FBT - 06-27-2016, 03:48 PM
Donald Trump's Position on the Economy - by HandsomeRob86 - 06-28-2016, 02:52 AM
Donald Trump's Position on the Economy - by Ringo - 06-28-2016, 10:05 AM
Donald Trump's Position on the Economy - by Ringo - 06-28-2016, 05:51 PM
Donald Trump's Position on the Economy - by Ringo - 06-30-2016, 04:05 PM