Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Love it or Hate it?
Love it
Hate it
[Show Results]

Jags workout Greg Hardy: Express no interest in signing now

(This post was last modified: 07-22-2016, 11:06 PM by JagsFanSince95.)

Quote:Concrete evidence? Girl probably dropped the charges out of fear he would kill her.

Chick slaps me and I would laugh and send her down the street. Knocking her the [BAD WORD REMOVED] out would not be considered. The fact that you would argue that she deserved it makes you a complete [BAD WORD REMOVED] wad and nowhere near a man. This post makes you appear less than pathetic.

As I stated earlier. No to the woman beater. I don't care if he got 25 sacks.

Edit; Post was made assuming you to be adult male. After re-reading the post I am not sure.
No argument made, reverts to name calling, then questions if I am of a mature age.. Real adult like amirite? Where is your actual argument? I will wait, there is literally nothing even here to counter argue. I only see an angry SJW projecting inequality. lol. The girlfriend took a settlement. Sorry if she felt that money was more important than justice, you can calm down now misogynist. 

Quote:Lol Just because you can knock someone out, doesn't mean you should. Rice didn't have to do that. He could have handled it a different way.

But judging by your post, I can see the way you view things so this is a moot point.
It's called exercising your rights dude. Self-defense would be a viable defense and Ray Rice would have won the case. She didn't have to follow him onto the elevator either it goes both ways, unless you are sexist or biased to one side.. You are literally arguing only one side can do wrong and the other is always the victim. To your original point, I don't have to own a gun, I don't have to shoot a guy invading my home, but it’s not against the law either. In fact, most police departments around my area encourage citizens to handle their own defense.. Just because your confirmation bias blinds you to see women as unequal does not mean every one suffers the same cognitive dissonance, that one should always take the high road when being aggressed against. I bet if that was his gay lover(male) or a crazed drunk male fan and he decked him you would have no issue given all the facts that the guy hit him, shoved him and charged him. That would make you a sexist pig.

Messages In This Thread
Jags workout Greg Hardy: Express no interest in signing now - by JagsFanSince95 - 07-22-2016, 11:02 PM