Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Auburn vs Florida State: BCS National Championship discussion thread.

Quote:Oh right. SEC teams are incapable of being blown out by anyone other than other SEC teams.

I love how after two last second lucky wins, Auburn is being treated like some juggernaut now. I hope FSU stays in Tallahassee. We have no chance.
Before you get to worked up.. You might want to look at AU's schedule.. This is a team who beat Texas A&M, Ga. and Alabama.. And I've already explained how that game was lost by Saban.. It wasn't a fluke.. He put a freshman in to kick for 57 yards.. Now, where is that ball going to fall? ...wide right? ..Left? or short? It doesn't take a genius to figure hey..put a man down there and grab it.. The Ala. staff should have seen that and defended it or not liked what they saw and taken a knee and gone to OT.. The end of that game was an example of one coach letting his ego run away with him and the other out smarting..or out coaching him. We had one lucky game this year against Ga. But even then we lead Ga. by three TDs until the last twelve minutes.. We screwed around and lost that huge lead..yep bad move on Auburn's part..and then we had some luck with a Hail Marry.. The Bama game was not luck.. It is a myth that Auburn is just a weak but lucky team..and that FSU-as good as they are-can't be taken down by AU.. They can.. I like Auburn for this game and not just because I'm a fan but, they don't know how to lose. They're well coached and nobody has stopped their running game yet.. And before you come back with it.. Alabama could not stop Mason. If FSU wants to win this game...you stop the run. If you do, you'll be the first to have done it. I have a healthy respect for FSU.. And I'm not one of these SEC guys who thinks the only power players are in the SEC.. Look at Tenn. and Ol' Miss. I love the ACC.. And really FSU plays like an SEC team. They are to be respected.. But I am an Auburn fan and I did want to point a few things out to you..misconceptions, if you will.. and thanks for letting me.

Messages In This Thread
Auburn vs Florida State: BCS National Championship discussion thread. - by Lar1967 - 12-09-2013, 10:10 PM