Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Myles Jack not Starting or atleast playing in Nickel

Quote:We did get gashed on the ground early on. But they settled down after that initial onslaught. I think Skuta is more likely to lose his job than Poz. Its still a concern how Myles would be able to take on the role of SLB.

Maybe Jack's athleticism allows him to make plays. But so far, I've seen more mental mistakes from him that leads me to believe that he's simply not just ready to supplant Telvin or Jack on a full-time basis. He'll get his snaps for sure, especially if Poz/Skuta continues to struggle against the pass.
We aren't playing good defense with the current LB's... how can it be bad to get our young stud in there?  someone who can make plays?  is this mythical otto position really impossible for him to play?  I mean come on... do you really buy that garbage from gus?

Dan freaking Skuta, a career backup until coming to the jags, is better at otto than him why??  because he weighs more and theoretically can shed tackles better?

Telvin is the size of a FS and makes more plays in the run game than our 2 "run stuffing LB's"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
Myles Jack not Starting or atleast playing in Nickel - by Krayz_Jville_D - 09-19-2016, 11:29 AM