Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Is Belief in Player Development Extinct?

Book reports of excuses. To say well, it is the coaches jobs to change everything.

Then you undermine all the college ones and high school ones.

To say, Give Bortles a better line and running game. And he will magically be a franchise player?

You in essence say, Big Ben, Manning, Brady, and a boat load of others. Should of stunk too. They did not.

And had less to work with then we currently do. And made it work.

Bortles even with all the improvements will be nothing more than a game manager.

By enabling his poor qb play. And saying. "Blake needs all these peices in order to be efficiant"

The way I see it. He should play light out and no more excuses after this year.

And if only ends up a game manager. It is time to move on period.

Did he look good in 2015? Absolutely?

However. Did that turn into wins? Nope.

Did he look good in 2016? No way.

Still did he fight to get wins? Nope.

How was he in 2014? Did we win? Nope.

So all the pointless writting means nothing.

Cause the fact remains, over his entire Career?

He has won 13 games total. Which is pathetic.

So excuse me, if I am not giddy with all the upgrades. And say give poor ole Blakey another chace.

He is a good little boy. He deserves it.

But let me add this. As your in the stands and we barely hit 500 for the 10th straight year.

Will all that fancy talk and ya book of excuses matter? Nope.

Just more upset ticket holders for sticking with Blake.

So I do not need to be great at english or have off the chain. Writting skills. To know.

If we dont have competition at qb. We are all screwed once again.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Messages In This Thread
Is Belief in Player Development Extinct? - by FBT - 02-24-2017, 02:38 PM
Is Belief in Player Development Extinct? - by Diz - 02-24-2017, 05:39 PM
Is Belief in Player Development Extinct? - by Teal Time Radio - 02-25-2017, 01:19 PM