Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's just take a quick moment and.....

Just come together. Come together as Jags fan, and know that the draft is over, and the mini-camps are upcoming. We made some picks that hopefully the organization knows are the right and best picks. And be excited. Let's pray that there are no freak injuries, and that our Jaguars are finally going to turn a corner. I'd like to dedicate this thread to simply be a thread of positive stuff. Things that you are excited about and like about the organization's directions. Mods, if you would be so kind and remove any negative posts, that would be great. I'll start. 

I am happy to see that we are giving Blake one more shot by surrounding him with talent so that the pressure is off of him. With the addition of Fournette and our O-line pieces, I believe that it'll be a weight lifted off his shoulders in terms of trying to win games with his arm, and win games with a lethal defense, a strong 3-headed monster of a run game, and great clock management. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
Let's just take a quick moment and..... - by BigJag57 - 05-02-2017, 10:37 AM
Let's just take a quick moment and..... - by username123 - 05-02-2017, 03:18 PM