Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Stephen Tulloch out for the season

Quote:Wow, 131 consecutive games played.

That's what I call a  discount double check OUT for the season.

Stephen Tulloch was also very durable at NC State.    He's one of the key leaders on the Lions and arguably was playing as well as any Lions player on either side of the ball since the beginning of the pre-season.  Tulloch also has made a difference with charity work.

While Tulloch used bad judgment with the sack celebration,  Jim Caldwell brought up a good point in that it's realistically possible Tulloch already had an ACL related injury before suffering the season ending injury on the sack celebration.   This was the case with me when I ruptured my quad tendon last year when walking down steps.  Earlier that night,  I injured the quad tendon without realizing it,  also walking down steps.    My major injury didn't occur after the first misstep. 

My preference has always been,   act like you expect to make a key play again.  Much like Barry Sanders did after handing the ball to an official after scoring a TD.

Messages In This Thread
Stephen Tulloch out for the season - by roycee - 09-22-2014, 01:17 PM
Stephen Tulloch out for the season - by Jax Jag - 09-22-2014, 01:31 PM
Stephen Tulloch out for the season - by NCJag - 09-22-2014, 01:58 PM
Stephen Tulloch out for the season - by knarnn - 09-22-2014, 03:11 PM
Stephen Tulloch out for the season - by Dakota - 09-22-2014, 06:53 PM
Stephen Tulloch out for the season - by D6 - 09-26-2014, 06:21 PM
Stephen Tulloch out for the season - by D6 - 09-26-2014, 06:26 PM