Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Thanks to everyone that setup these replacement forums

(10-08-2017, 05:25 PM)Dakota Wrote:
(10-04-2017, 10:08 PM)Superuser Wrote: I quite disagree that only people who have been on the message board for years are 'real fans'.

Sure, being a member of the board for quite a while can be a badge of honor for you, but someone who joined 2 weeks ago and is an active poster and contributes to the board in a meaningful way is certainly going to fall into the category of "real fan".

1. You don't know that JW is a long time troll. Anyone who has been around long enough knows that the "real fan" moniker was thrown around loosely by the troll. She ridicules others without ANY check by the powers that be here. She has a different set of rules than us.

2. 2 weeks is not accurate. JW has been trolling this place for a long, long time. She gets away with it because she claims to have a disease that makes her unable to stop. I for one call bull. There is a reason her rep is coming up to a -100. She is universally hated by a majority of this forum.

Check the handfuls of usernames that she has posted under, and it should be crystal clear to you. That is, if you care. Most of the others in your circle do not.

To be clear, I was not speaking about anyone in particular when I said 2 weeks. I actually picked '2 weeks' because I figured it would be clear enough I wasn't trying to specifically mention anyone.

Let me be clear: I work diligently to include no bias in my assessments (which I don't need to make often thanks to the work of the mod team). Believe it or not, but I care about growing the boards and ensuring that everyone follows whatever rules we have.

That being said, it would be MUCH easier to act if others (like yourself) wouldn't feed into what you perceive as trolling. Why don't you just block (or simply ignore) her and let her comments stand out for themselves. Or report what you feel is her breaking the rules. I review everything that is reported (or PMed to me). 

I am going to lock this thread now since it has gone quite off topic.
I am r00t. I am r00t? I AM r00t.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thanks to everyone that setup these replacement forums - by Superuser - 10-08-2017, 07:24 PM