Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The flight of Obama's dog ... revisited

(11-10-2017, 08:43 PM)rollerjag Wrote: You may know it, I don't. I'm just pointing out his orangeness, you're the one equating it with an insult. As you said, his orange tan looks dumb, but he chooses it. What can Michelle Obama do about her looks, and how is your childish observation about something she can do nothing about make you feel better when you choose it to insult?

Define beauty. Is a good mother, loyal wife beautiful? She's so smart, dumber wives plagiarize her speeches.

Do you think everyone on the internet is stupid? Orange Emperor is not a friendly nickname. You took his appearance and used it to insult him. 

If I were to call you a handicapped liberal, would you feel as though I'm demeaning you or simply noting an observation? After all, I'm just pointing it out. I'm not even sure you believe this excuse or you're just trying to justify what you said. 

You're just pointing it out, but you agree that it's dumb. And you aren't insulting his appearance... ?

I don't know what she can do about her looks. Being able to change's one's appearance hasn't been a requirement for beauty. This is something you're using to reach your own conclusion. Being a good mother and loyal wife make you a good person. It doesn't make you beautiful. Since you're changing the way words are used, I'm sure you do though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The flight of Obama's dog ... revisited - by JagNGeorgia - 11-10-2017, 09:26 PM