Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
DT Ndamukong Suh to Rams - 1-year -$14M

(03-28-2018, 04:00 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(03-28-2018, 03:37 PM)Achilles Wrote: Dareus is a unique type of player that I don't think anyone else in the league is better at him than what he does. 

I listed statistics as well as listed a multitude of pros that Malik has over Suh, so no I'm not basing it solely on statistics, whereas your argument is solely based on you stating that Suh is "easily" better as if it's a fact. It's not, and there are plenty of people that would agree with me. 

The statistics were simply there to support my opinion. Yours is baseless and erroneous. Go watch the tape from last season, Malik would run circles around Suh, and like I said, dareus as a run stopping DT is the best in the NFL, and that's probably less arguable than the original point.

Okay well for one that isn't true. Damon Harrison is the best run stopping tackle in football. Linval Joseph is #2. Suh is up there. Micheal Pierce is up there.   

You thought Suh hasn't been playing well though, when he consistently has been one of the best tackles in football. That leads me to believe you haven't actually watched him.  
Here are some extra "stats" for context:  Suh 2017:  9 tackles for a loss, 4.5 sacks, 43 pressures all while being an elite top tier run defender on a bad defense.  ELITE.  

So as I already said , you can keep your Malik>Suh point if you wish.  You'd rather Malik, I'd rather Suh.

Dareus is an elite run defender (not the best) but Suh is too. When you add in ALL the extra pass rush and disruption Suh brings over Dareus its pretty inarguable he's a better player at this point and would start for us. 

Take off the homer glasses for a bit and be objective. Its fine to think Dareus is very good while also seeing that Suh would start for us. He's a top 10 tackle and one of the best run defenders in football.

This! Thank you sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Messages In This Thread
DT Ndamukong Suh to Rams - 1-year -$14M - by TheeKB - 03-29-2018, 06:32 PM
Suh to Rams for 1 year deal - by TheeKB - 03-26-2018, 06:21 PM
RE: Suh to Rams for 1 year deal - by TheBigDawg - 03-26-2018, 06:23 PM