Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Questions Re: Beating Video Games

Ok...

I really struggled to beat Batman: Arkham Knight.. I ended up getting frustrated and put it back on the shelf. I beat the Cloudburst Tank and then couldn't get any further. I was relatively new to Xbox and gaming in general then, so I put it partly down to that, and being slow on the controller etc. I will pick it back up, though. IT WILL NOT BEAT ME!!

GTAV - This was the first game I'd completed since I was a teenager. It was a lot of fun, not overly hard, but to finish the final heist was a milestone for me. Especially seeing as I got the game over 3 years after it came out.

Destiny 2. I understand I haven't 'beaten' it yet.. but, here's the thing: I was huge into D2 when it came out. It was a new concept to me and only my 3rd ever FPS game. The first being Goldeneye back in 97, then a long time to play a FPS again in 2017 with COD WWII. The main story was great, especially the bits where I could only go it alone because you have to hit a certain milestone to unlock co-op playing. I bought the expansion pack and the first DLC (Mercury) was decent.. then came the second DLC (Mars).. boring. Light level went up too easily, took no time at all to get from player level 25 to 30 and it's an inane grind for no reward.. on top of that, the second DLC campaign took me a few hours tops.. from the main game to where we are now, it's turned boring and repetitive.. this won't come as a surprise to those of you who have played it before. I won't be returning for the September expansion.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Messages In This Thread
Questions Re: Beating Video Games - by Bullseye - 06-13-2018, 09:54 PM
RE: Questions Re: Beating Video Games - by DarloJAG84 - 06-14-2018, 03:20 AM
RE: Questions Re: Beating Video Games - by Deacon - 06-22-2018, 09:45 AM
RE: Questions Re: Beating Video Games - by Deacon - 07-06-2018, 03:37 PM
RE: Questions Re: Beating Video Games - by Mikey - 07-10-2018, 08:40 AM
RE: Questions Re: Beating Video Games - by Kane - 07-12-2018, 03:06 PM
RE: Questions Re: Beating Video Games - by Kane - 07-13-2018, 09:36 AM
RE: Questions Re: Beating Video Games - by Kane - 07-19-2018, 01:38 PM
RE: Questions Re: Beating Video Games - by Deacon - 06-21-2018, 08:18 AM
RE: Questions Re: Beating Video Games - by Kane - 06-22-2018, 08:57 AM
RE: Questions Re: Beating Video Games - by Kane - 06-29-2018, 09:33 AM