Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fulham vs Bournemouth 27 Oct

(This post was last modified: 06-14-2018, 10:42 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(06-14-2018, 10:01 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(06-14-2018, 09:52 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: No freaking way !!!   Wow, that is tempting !!!

Are you coming to London for the game?

Tempting as noted above, but can't do it this year due to tight work schedule (major 2018 FRA deadlines).  Also, we allotted our vacation to Puerto Vallarta MX and Pittsburgh during the Christmas Holidays.  If we did attend the October Match & Game on Sat & Sun it would have to be a quick trip to/from London which would kind of defeat my vision of taking in the culture while conducting international travel.

.... i'm about 6 or 7 years away from retirement & permanent travel, assuming the economy and job market remain the same.  Hopefully, by age 58 i'm not too old and sore to enjoy life by then --- those crooked steps in Scotland, Italy, and Malaysia are starting to look very steep at this stage of my life.  Most people see things like that as historical beauty but I see them as a physical challenge  .... LOL !!

Messages In This Thread
Fulham vs Bournemouth 27 Oct - by Andy G - 06-14-2018, 08:34 AM
RE: Fulham vs Bournemouth 27 Oct - by DarloJAG84 - 06-14-2018, 10:01 AM
RE: Fulham vs Bournemouth 27 Oct - by HURRICANE!!! - 06-14-2018, 10:39 AM
RE: Fulham vs Bournemouth 27 Oct - by JagsorDie - 06-16-2018, 02:26 AM
RE: Fulham vs Bournemouth 27 Oct - by rfc17 - 06-14-2018, 08:46 PM
RE: Fulham vs Bournemouth 27 Oct - by PF* - 06-23-2018, 09:36 AM
RE: Fulham vs Bournemouth 27 Oct - by DarloJAG84 - 06-23-2018, 10:31 AM