Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Travel ban upheld by SCOTUS

(This post was last modified: 06-28-2018, 08:30 PM by pirkster.)

(06-28-2018, 09:43 AM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 04:57 PM)pirkster Wrote: 0bama was our first Muslim president ("my Muslim faith".)

Tell me you don't actually believe this.

You feel he misspoke when he talked about "my Muslim faith?"  To give you some slack here, he wasn't reading off a teleprompter and he is a rather poor speaker when not doing so.

I certainly do feel he has practiced the Muslim faith.  His father practiced, and he went to school in Indonesia for a period of time - where he was registered as of Islamic faith.  Or do you deny that as well?  Maybe you thought he was given a Christian name, or that it was just randomly chosen?

At the same time...

I do not feel he's a faithful person.  IMO, he is too narcissistic to hold anyone or anything above himself.  I believe he follows whatever favors him, just as when he followed Jeremiah Wright as a so-called "Christian."  In that regard, I don't feel he's any more Muslim than he is Christian.  He is neither (by not being faithful,) yet he is sympathetic to both for very selfish reasons.  For that reason, I don't think he's a faithful follower of either, but does identify closely with both religions.  That makes him as much Muslim as Christian.  His true religion is politics, as it is for those who also worship him.

It must have been difficult for you to recognize that the Trump Administration used 0bama's banned list, given this (of all things) you chose to have a problem with in that statement.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Messages In This Thread
Travel ban upheld by SCOTUS - by pirkster - 06-26-2018, 10:31 AM
RE: Travel ban upheld by SCOTUS - by The Drifter - 06-26-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Travel ban upheld by SCOTUS - by pirkster - 06-26-2018, 01:49 PM
RE: Travel ban upheld by SCOTUS - by EricC85 - 06-26-2018, 06:57 PM
RE: Travel ban upheld by SCOTUS - by StroudCrowd1 - 06-27-2018, 01:07 AM
RE: Travel ban upheld by SCOTUS - by Kotite - 06-27-2018, 01:38 PM
RE: Travel ban upheld by SCOTUS - by pirkster - 06-27-2018, 02:04 PM
RE: Travel ban upheld by SCOTUS - by JagNGeorgia - 06-27-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Travel ban upheld by SCOTUS - by StroudCrowd1 - 06-27-2018, 02:09 PM
RE: Travel ban upheld by SCOTUS - by Kotite - 06-27-2018, 03:46 PM