Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2018/19 English Football League Thread (Not Premier League)..

I always liked Wolverhampton just because of the logo. I wish I had more time in life to add another sports team to follow but I feel as though I'm maxed out. I've got the Jags and I follow the major sports for my university plus I dig the 5 major golf tournaments. And I like watching the US mens national soccer team. Just dont feel like I can allocate more time than that to other teams. Anyways I know the Wolves were promoted up to the premier league this year. Hopefully they can hang around for awhile before getting sent back down.

I'm 80% likely to head to London for the Jags game this year which should be fun. So if I do, of course I'd check out the Fulham game. Too bad they arent scheduled for Man U or Arsenal or somebody like that. Or better yet the Wolves! But should be fun nonetheless.

I was in Scotland at the end of May and I landed the day of the Scottish Cup (I think it is called). Essentially the scottish version of the FA cup final. Celtic vs Motherwell. Was gonna try to get a ticket but it's surprisingly difficult. I guess they dont like selling soccer tickets on stubhub over there. Anyways I would have been able to get a ticket if I bought through Motherwell and showed up at their home ticket office but the timing just didnt work out. Wasnt much of a game as Celtic crushed them. But I was in a celtic pub in glasgow and they seemed pretty stoked. good time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2018/19 English Football League Thread (Not Premier League).. - by rfc17 - 08-01-2018, 08:16 AM