Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Isn’t it time to go after a TE

(03-20-2019, 10:14 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(03-20-2019, 01:28 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I guess we'll be running 1 TE then. Currently we have less talent at TE than we had last year. Who ever we draft, should have an easy time winning the starting position.

Eh. 

You should probably actually see Swaim play before you make these assumptions. 
He might be a solid #2 TE when this all shakes out. 

He's better than O'Shaugnessy/Koyack/Bell for sure. 

Just because Linehan and Prescott didn't get the most out of him doesn't mean Foles/Flip can't do more with him.

I just would've liked to get a more "proven" guy. At this point, I would even consider re-signing ASJ. I can see us possibly doubling up on TE in the draft. One with our first pick and maybe another in the 7th or even bringing in some high priority UDFA's. I just really think we need to add some more competition though behind our top TE, (which will probably be who ever we draft in the first or second round.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isn’t it time to go after a TE - by TheO-LineMatters - 03-20-2019, 11:00 AM
RE: Isn’t it time to go after a TE - by Dimson - 03-20-2019, 08:46 AM
RE: Isn’t it time to go after a TE - by RicoTx - 03-21-2019, 07:18 AM
RE: Isn’t it time to go after a TE - by RicoTx - 03-25-2019, 09:49 AM
RE: Isn’t it time to go after a TE - by RicoTx - 03-25-2019, 01:52 PM
Isn’t it time to go after a TE - by TheeKB - 03-23-2019, 11:29 AM
RE: Isn’t it time to go after a TE - by ATLjag - 03-25-2019, 10:17 AM
RE: Isn’t it time to go after a TE - by Mikey - 03-26-2019, 08:52 AM
RE: Isn’t it time to go after a TE - by Upper - 03-26-2019, 03:47 PM
RE: Isn’t it time to go after a TE - by Upper - 03-26-2019, 09:53 PM