Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Marrone won't discipline RB Fournette following arrest

(04-16-2019, 05:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-16-2019, 05:02 PM)Caldrac Wrote: If they go after a RB late they could potentially find a lot of value in guys like Justice Hill, Myles Gaskin and Miles Sanders.

Sanders and Hill are getting quite a bit of buzz.  Could be late 4th/early 5th round picks. 
They may not be there in the sixth, but Gaskin, Pollard, Love, Homer and Thompson (who just visited the Jags) are all names to watch during the 6th and 7th IMO.
You think Hill and Sanders fall to late 4th or 5th?  I think there will be a run of RBs in the 3rd and 4th.  I doubt Sanders and Hill make it that far while both running 4.4s as they are 2 of the fastest backs in this class.  Henderson, Montgomery, and Williams are some others I think will be in the run of RBs   I think Harris and Jacobs go in the 2nd

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL.com - Marrone won't discipline RB Fournette following arrest - by flgatorsandjags - 04-16-2019, 06:27 PM