Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Report: Jaguars signing Marcus Simms

(07-10-2019, 03:52 PM)Captain_Caldwell Wrote:
(07-10-2019, 03:27 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...cus-simms/

Sounds like we're not sitting pat at WR

I like that we are picking up a wr. Interesting dude, definitely  has work cut out for him but maybe keenan can polish him up. Could learn from a vet like lee. Shows almost no effort to run block and when he tries, he gets out muscled and no technique. When covered, seems to give up on routes and slows down. Takes plays off when it’s not coming his way. For being describes as a deep threat, he certainly doesn’t have the top end speed and not very quick. I think I saw his 40 time was almost 4.5. But the man competes when the ball is coming his way. Hands are adequate but the system doesn’t require a lot of technique. Routes are basic but seems to resemble things that could be asked for him in this system with foles. Hes always looking to make guys miss and has a lot of wiggle and vision. Not tall, not strong, not fast but there is something there to like that’s hard to describe. He seems to have a great feel to when to make his cuts, when to sit in a soft spot, and break down the coverage. I can’ see why he would be under rated. I think he could make splash plays when put in the right situations until he can fully learn the techniques required at this level.

So overall, a decent prospect
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Jaguars signing Marcus Simms - by fredalwaysajag - 07-10-2019, 06:04 PM
RE: Report: Jaguars signing Marcus Simms - by FBT - 07-10-2019, 03:54 PM
RE: Report: Jaguars signing Marcus Simms - by NH3 - 07-10-2019, 05:22 PM