Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Impressions From the Chiefs game

(09-09-2019, 11:16 AM)Preach Wrote: I saw someone post here yesterday that Jalen Ramsey is poison to this team. At the time I didn't think much of it. But after considering it, I think I agree. There is no question Jalen is talented. Does he get more credit then he should? Debatable. I do believe the "swag" he added to the team has corrupted the mindset of many players. I don't remember us getting this many unsportsmanlike conducts in the past (fighting, taunting, etc...). I don't mind a little competitive banter. But it seems as though our team has taken on this "we're better than you" attitude when we're clearly not better.

Marrone has to change the attitude of this team and begin benching those who are contributing to the negativity we are seeing week in and week out. I think Myles Jack doing what he did was because of Ramsey's influence. I believe Fournette doing what he did last year was also because of Ramsey's influence. Jalen has said he doesn't want to be that "leader" in the locker room, but he has certainly influenced a lot of people on our team because of his attitude and trash talk.

The two biggest personalities on the team seem to be Ramsey and Fournette. 

Seems to be somewhat of an influence there.

Messages In This Thread
Impressions From the Chiefs game - by Bullseye - 09-08-2019, 07:01 PM
RE: Impressions From the Chiefs game - by nate - 09-08-2019, 07:28 PM
RE: Impressions From the Chiefs game - by WYBaugh - 09-08-2019, 08:38 PM
RE: Impressions From the Chiefs game - by nate - 09-08-2019, 08:05 PM
RE: Impressions From the Chiefs game - by Nikowho - 09-08-2019, 08:24 PM
RE: Impressions From the Chiefs game - by PF* - 09-09-2019, 08:20 AM
RE: Impressions From the Chiefs game - by Preach - 09-09-2019, 11:16 AM
RE: Impressions From the Chiefs game - by Senor Fantastico - 09-09-2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Impressions From the Chiefs game - by Upper - 09-09-2019, 11:19 AM
RE: Impressions From the Chiefs game - by Upper - 09-09-2019, 01:45 PM
RE: Impressions From the Chiefs game - by Upper - 09-09-2019, 02:34 PM
RE: Impressions From the Chiefs game - by Gabe - 09-09-2019, 02:47 PM