Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Your Absolute "Must Have" Players - 2020 NFL Draft

(12-02-2019, 11:05 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(12-02-2019, 11:00 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I'm not sold on him. He showed real flaws in his last couple of starts, but I'm willing to take a wait and see attitude unless by some miracle, Burrow falls to us or Tua proves to pass a health check and falls in our laps.

I don't even know how to respond to this.

Dwayne Haskins, Kyler Murray and Daniel Jones have shown way more flaws... do they need to be straight up cut today? Or is it just easier to throw Gardner away because he was taken in the 6th.

I know you said you'll take a wait and see approach... yes... because those three I mentioned will get a minimum of 2 full seasons to show if they have "it"

Are you saying that you can't see Minshew holds the ball way too long? That is a fact and it is a major flaw. You just can't do that in the NFL. It's all about quick decision making and having the confidence to make the throws. I already said, I'm willing to take a wait and see approach with him. The odds of getting a QB like Burrow are astronomical and even if we drafted Tua, he'd likely sit all of 2020 due to the injury. Minshew would have most of, if not all of 2020 to improve and correct the flaws. What else do you want? I'm looking at the kid realistically. He's not perfect. A lot of you are so desperate for a franchise QB, you are making him into the 2nd coming of Brett Favre. He is not a sure-thing and Foles is a disaster.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your Absolute "Must Have" Players - 2020 NFL Draft - by TheO-LineMatters - 12-02-2019, 11:19 AM