Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The "Armchair General Manager" Thread - 2020

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2019, 11:04 AM by Caldrac.)

Boredom has found it's way into my life while sitting here "working" in the office from 430 this morning until 1700 hours this afternoon. So I figured why not come up with something fun. I have become a big fan of this first pick NFL draft game website. We've had several posters run through the mill several times over for our team and I figured why not test everyone's knowledge throughout the NFL a bit and run other teams through the very same process. 

We all get to be General Managers going into 2020's NFL Draft and with that said. Pick any team you like. Pick any team you don't like and completely derail them if you'd like. Let's see if we can separate the Gene Smith's & Matt Millen's from the George Halas' & Bill Walsh's among our community. We can circle back mid-to-late next season and see if some of our decisions for whichever team ultimately made a difference or not. 

https://www.first-pick.com/

[Image: giphy.gif]

I am going with Miami because who the hell wouldn't want to have three first round picks to play with?

Your score is: 32180 (GRADE: B)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 4: Joe Burrow, QB, LSU (A+)
Round 1 Pick 22: Yetur Gross-Matos, DE/OLB, Penn State (B-)
Round 1 Pick 25: Trevon Diggs, CB, Alabama (A-)
Round 2 Pick 4: Alex Leatherwood, OG/OT, Alabama (A-)
Round 2 Pick 28: Darryl Williams, C/OG, Mississippi State (A-)
Round 3 Pick 15 (CLE): Najee Harris, RB, Alabama (A+)
Round 3 Pick 26 (BUF): Harrison Bryant, TE, Florida Atlantic ©
Round 4 Pick 31 (BALT): Michael Pittman, WR, USC (A-)
Round 5 Pick 22 (BALT): Benito Jones, DT, Mississippi (B)
Round 5 Pick 30 (BALT): Ashtyn Davis, FS/SS, California (A+)
Round 6 Pick 4: Evan Weaver, ILB, California (A)
Round 6 Pick 21: Jalen Price, DT/DE, East Carolina (B+)
Round 7 Pick 9 (BALT): Jedrick Wills, OT, Alabama (A+)
Round 7 Pick 24: Denzel Mims, WR, Baylor (A)

Your Future Picks:
2021 Round 1 Pick
2022 Round 1 Pick
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
The "Armchair General Manager" Thread - 2020 - by Caldrac - 12-08-2019, 11:04 AM