Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We need to organize a protest outside TIAA Bank Field.

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2020, 10:55 AM by Talented Kalamari.)

We have all read the news, posts, and had discussion the past few days about our team. Khan is screwing our season ticket holders and adding another home game in London to the schedule. No one is certain of his true intent.. but many of us die-hard fans are speculating that this is writing on the wall.. simply a confirmation of all of the relocation rumors that we have had to endure in the past.

Many of you seem apathetic, and that the move is inevitable. I prefer to take a different approach. All of us as fans know that winning is what sells tickets/boosts TV ratings, there’s a lot more to it than being in a large market and having a fancy stadium.

I for one, love this football team, and will do anything in my power as a fan to help turn the tide. I am proposing that during this offseason, we organize a protest/march outside of the stadium to show that we are opposed to ownership moving our team. We can either shrink in the moment and cry about it, or do what we can as fans. Now is the time, and we need to make a strong statement.

I understand that real life comes first. Family, jobs, bills, etc. I myself work full time and do not have much free time. But I can assure you that I will find time to attend an event like this.

I will deem this thread as the beginning of the planning for the protest. We can all share our ideas here, and decide what could and couldn’t work. If anyone here is in contact with / a part of  the Bold Coty Brigade, Generation Jaguar, or any other 3rd party fan organizations, now is the time for us to all come together. I take pride in being a fan of the Jacksonville Jaguars.. when the news broke that we were losing another game to London, I was sick to my stomach. We need to put our differences aside and fight for this team.. now is not the time to cower.

I am looking forward getting this together. Lets all do our part.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
We need to organize a protest outside TIAA Bank Field. - by Talented Kalamari - 02-06-2020, 10:53 AM