Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump Fires First Person After Being Acquitted By Senate

(02-11-2020, 05:01 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 01:37 PM)wrong_box Wrote: Reassignment from the white house is a demotion without punitive action. He more than likely be assigned some low level job ( for his rank) that a junior officer would generally do. He very well could go from the White House to being in charge of sewer disposal from temporary base camps where they. now burn all the poo to get rid of it. He could be assigned to be an aid to a high ranking person and simply be the middle man who passes messages between the higher ranking person and higher ups. He wont have a meaningful command of anything that actually suits his rank.
Let me reiterate...he was leaving anyway. Once again, a Pentagon assignment for an Army Field Grade of his background is not a demotion. Additionally, as an LTC assigned to the Pentagon, he was not going to Command anything. They are a dime a dozen and bottom of the food chain in that environment. Also, don't underestimate being a director of staff (aid) for some General. That has a promotion written all over it! I'm not talking out of my [BLEEP] here, this is 24 years of experience that involves the WH and Pentagon to name a few. I've seen folks promoted for far less than "field hygiene and sanitation affairs liaison" out of that place. L
He was reassigned from a cushy white house job back to the pentagon h7on. White house is better than pentagon therefor demotion. LCl are routinley Commanding Officers. Lt Cl is equal to a Cdr in the navy. Cdrs are captins of ships and commands on shore

Messages In This Thread
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 02-10-2020, 11:57 AM
RE: Trump Fires First Person After Being Acquitted By Senate - by wrong_box - 02-11-2020, 09:25 PM