Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
TheO-LineMatters final positional rankings

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2020, 04:05 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(04-20-2020, 05:17 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-20-2020, 04:59 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Thanks for pointing out Biadasz. I did a ton of cutting and pasting from another file on my computer and I was wondering why I had to re-type OSU, behind Jonah Jackson. Somehow, that got listed with Biadasz and got cut from Jonah Jackson. I need to be more organized or learn to start proof reading. 

When I see Terrell play, I see "just a guy." He was shaky early in the season, got better and then got destroyed by Ja'Marr Chase. I just don't see a #1 CB when I look at him. I see a guy very similar to Rashaan Melvin. I see Terrell having a fairly long career, but going from team to team, never being able to establish himself. 

Never really been a big fan of Akers either. He was a lot better this past year than he was in 2018, but nothing that made me say, "wow". He had a few games this season where he didn't even average 4.0 ypc. I just see more consistent RB's on the board.
Everyone got destroyed by Chase, he is the best WR  in college and a generational talent.  It was really the only bad game he had.  If your only bad game is against the best WR id say thats pretty good.  And Akers played behind the worst online in football the last couple years and still averaged over 7ypc and I'm a Gator fan saying that.

Early in the season, Terrell play poorly as well. Even though Chase was the best WR in football, I would've expected a future 1st round CB to at least hold him to under 150 yards. He allowed Chase to get 221 receiving yards. Ugh. 

Cam Akers averaged 5.0 per carry last season and 4.4 in 2018, not 7 ypg. You must be thinking receiving yards per game. He did average 7.5 RYPG.

(04-20-2020, 07:31 PM)MojoKing Wrote: I like Taylor
Better then Dobbins and Swift

To me Swift reminds of a Joseph Addai,  not particularly explosive but has good vision and is nifty, doesn’t really beat you with explosion and speed

Taylor is a combination of Dobbins and Swift to me. Great Speed, Size, Cuts, Vision

All 3 RB's are very good. There isn't much difference. I just prefer Dobbins. There really is no wrong answer, as far as I'm concerned.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheO-LineMatters final positional rankings - by TheO-LineMatters - 04-21-2020, 04:01 AM