Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
TheO-LineMatters 7 round mock draft

(04-23-2020, 12:49 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(04-22-2020, 06:53 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I really like the top three picks.  At 9, I would very easily be happy with Wirfs, Thomas Jeudy or Ruggs.  Wirfs feet, athleticism, wrestling background, college coaching/level of competition and limited experience at LT are appealling. 

Jefferson is smooth and versatile and now has experience in a pro style offense.  In many of the online mocks I've done, I trade with new Orleans to let them get Jordan Love at 20, and pick up #88 overall from them.  But to do so under this scenario, we'd likely miss out on Jefferson between Minnesota and Philadelphia.  I don't know if I like him better than Aiyuk, but I would happy with Jefferson at 20.

If we were forcing a CB pick at 20, I like Gladney enough to consider him there.  Very good zone awareness and athleticism.  Kmet, Tee Higgins, Winfield and Cesar Ruiz would be serious temptations there..

Round  3.  a solid pick.  I might have gone Cam Akers or Leki Fotu (a favorite of mine)

The only issue I have with it is with only one WR taken you don't take advantage of the depth of this class.  We cut Lee (no big shock), Conley is just a guy.  Cole is Just a guy.  Both of them have one year left on their contracts.  Dede Westbrook is nothing special.

I'm higher on Westbrook than others. I also think Conley did a pretty good job last year as well. If they play like they did last season, I would re-sign one or both of them. They should be cheap. Take into account where Chark would be on one side, a highly rated rookie on the other with Westbrook in the slot and Conley as the #4 receiver, I would be very satisfied with that.
What would you do with #19 if the Ngakoue trade materializes are reported by Walterfootball?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheO-LineMatters 7 round mock draft - by JNev - 04-21-2020, 04:40 PM
RE: TheO-LineMatters 7 round mock draft - by JNev - 04-21-2020, 09:45 PM
RE: TheO-LineMatters 7 round mock draft - by Bullseye - 04-23-2020, 12:59 AM