Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
If Lawrence, Sewell, and Fields are not there...

(10-30-2020, 11:23 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(10-29-2020, 09:43 AM)Kane Wrote: At this point, if Fields is rated high enough, I don't see us missing out on all 3 of those players.

If we somehow land around 4 or 5 (we won't) I could see taking Pitts even though that's high for a TE, but he's essentially an elite receiving prospect with very good blocking capabilities.

Hopefully, somehow we can trade down though if we're in that area.
https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/202...ikkema-2.0

This mock has us at 5 and then trading back getting Pitts, Jaycee Horn, and then trading back into round one for Mac Jones. However if we netted this exact trade scenario I'd be more inclined to go Pitts(13), Tufele(23), and then Trask or Jones(26).

Blocking is one of Pitts big flaws. Not that I wouldn't take him round 1 because of it

He wasn't a good blocker in previous years but he went to work on that area in the off season and is much better at it now. It may be his "weakness" as a draft selection but he has gotten better in the small sample of 2020 so far.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Lawrence, Sewell, and Fields are not there... - by Kane - 11-02-2020, 12:32 PM