Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This Week In the AFC South Week 14

Last week, the tack defense had an embarrassing outing for them, giving up 41 points against the Browns, including 38 in the first half, which had all of the earmarks of a rout.  But to their credit, the tacks battled back and got the game to within a TD, but didn't have the time to complete the comeback.  The Colts edged the receiver depleted Texans, and the Jaguars once again played hard, but once again loss, this time to the Vikings in OT.  Jaguars fans fet an additional sting, as the Jets by all measures appeared to be headed to their first win, which would have catapulted the Jaguars into the top overall draft pick.

I went 2-1 last week, with the loss coming by the tacks.  If I'm going to be wrong, one of my favorite scenarios is where I pick the tacks to win but they lose.  Screw the tacks!  I was left with a 31-9 record going into the final four weeks of the regular season.

My thoughts on this weeks games.....

tacks (8-4) at Jaguars (1-11)  I don't think this game will be as close as it was earlier this year.  Minshew has had success against the tacks, but isn't playing, as he seems to be in the team's doghouse.  Far more injuries since the week 2 matchup, doesn't help.  But the tacks flat out need this game to ensure playoff position.  tacks win 31-15.

Houston (4-8) at Chicago (5-7)-Houston has the better QB.  Chicago is fading.  Houston wins 28-17.

Indianapolis (8-4) at Las Vegas (7-5)-in the most important matchup in the division this week, two teams are battling for playoff positioning.  The Raiders are talented enough to earn a split with the Super Bowl champion Chiefs, yet amazingly, should have lost to the winless Jets.  The Colts have a strong defense, but this is a tough opponent.  The Raiders' struggles against the Jets serves as a motivator/wake up call.  Raiders win 27-23.

Last week:  2-1
Ocerall:  31-9.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
This Week In the AFC South Week 14 - by Bullseye - 12-09-2020, 07:28 PM
RE: This Week In the AFC South Week 14 - by Mikey - 12-10-2020, 10:17 AM
RE: This Week In the AFC South Week 14 - by Mikey - 12-14-2020, 02:22 PM