Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
After a 2nd watch of the Broncos games I have some observations....

*After the first drive, the Bronocs adjusted.  The Jaguars did not and couldn't find an answer for an adjustment

*Against maybe the best secondary in football we pass 2 to 1 ratio.  Just horrible.  Lawrence is asked to do too much

*DJ Chark is not a #1 receiver.  I don't think he had a catch this week.  He's a good #2 but I do not see him as a legit #1 threat. He struggles getting open against above average cb's.

*This Defensive pass rush!  Outside of that Josh Allen Sack, Bridgewater was napping back there. 

*Teams know how to beat the Jaguars.  Throw the ball deep on "50-50" balls and receivers will beat our secondary 80% of the time.  A bad pass rush mixed with a bad secondary.

*This Offensive game plan it hot garbage.  I would understand if they ran that plan with a veteran QB but they are not.  Between long bombs downfield and short passes for no gains or losses it's a horrible plan.

*James Robinson has proven he can be a really good tailback in this league. Probably our best player.  Through 2 games he has rushed the ball 16 times(4.5 ypc).  He's on pace for 128 touches the entire year.  [BLEEP]?

*Lawrence has to learn to take the check down.  Too often there are receivers underneath but he decides to go for the home run hit. He's being too greedy too often.  Learn to take your shots rook!

*Lawrence is also doing his receivers injustice too often.  Throws behind receivers, fastballs 5 yards away, sailing passes.  I did not see these issues in college so do not know why they are happening now.

*The offensive line played great yesterday.  Miller had that one coverage sack but the Denver defensive line was shut down most of the game. Barth the future RG?

*Far less penalties:  Good to see that!

*Wingard was the best player on defense yesterday.  Normally he sucks but give credit where it is due.

*Nice to see the Kick return for a TD.  Special Teams overall played great yesterday.

*Lambo is something to keep our eye on.  3 missed kicks in 2 weeks is cause for concern.  Granted 2 were long kicks but he use to be money on those.

*This maybe a 3+ year rebuild.  There is just too many holes on this team to see them being fixed in one more offseason. I was being optimistic and said 8 wins before the season but it's going to be far fewer.  This is a massive project but the good news is the Jaguars will probably be contenders for the #1 pick next year.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
After a 2nd watch of the Broncos games I have some observations.... - by jaguarmvp - 09-20-2021, 01:12 PM