Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Antonio Brown storms off field coach says 'he is no longer a Buc'

(01-08-2022, 03:59 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(01-08-2022, 07:09 AM)Predator Wrote: Now he is accusing Brady of being the GM. Very crazy talk about this.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nf...133095002/

This guy needs help. If someone doesn't step in for him, he will end up killing himself. CTE is a [BLEEP].

The NFL or the Bucs need to step up and Baker act him before this turns into a tragedy.

he's kinda got a point.   Brady wanted him and the bucs listened.  Do you think bucs sign him if Brady wasn't there...or gronk.  I think what he's saying is brady has all the pull.  What Brady wants he gets.  He doesn't have CTE... he's just a douche

Call me goofy, but if I own or manage a team that is a Super Bowl winner and still contending primarily because of one guy that we paid specifically to do exactly that, I'm going to listen if he says "I want this guy" or "I refuse to play with this guy."

This just in, franchise QBs have clout. You're not going to force the QB to deal with a head case unless the QB confirms that he's willing to work with the head case. If the QB asks you to get him a tool he knows how to work with (Gronk), you do it. 

Do I think the Bucs sign AB without Tawmy? Heck no, because they probably aren't contending for a Lombardi, and like just about every other franchise, weren't willing to put up with his shenanigans for the middling returns you'd be getting from the present-day version of that player. On the same token, if Brady said "you sign him, I walk", AB would have never signed.

Let's not make this like it's Jared Goff or Drew Lock being accused of having a franchise in the palm of their hand. It's Tom flippin Brady. After a handful of Supers Bowl or two, you've earned the opportunity to provide some input on risky decisions.

Messages In This Thread
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 01-03-2022, 08:42 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by RicoTx - 01-04-2022, 10:06 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by Mikey - 01-04-2022, 10:39 AM
RE: Antonio Brown storms off field coach says 'he is no longer a Buc' - by Mikey - 01-10-2022, 03:12 PM