Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New draft projections

I'll defer to those more informed than myself when it comes to prospects but for what little it is worth, at the minute if there were a really good O-lineman available that would be my first choice. After that probably a CB to complement Campbell and Williams or a top notch TE. Finding a really effective short yardage or power back in the later rounds or FA to take some of the grind off Etn would be nice too.

Draft approches change year to year depending on the situation but I do usually like how the ravens go about things. They're usually in the mid 20's. If there's a move to be made they make it but by a large they have a decent roster so they tend to let the draft come to them, at the minute I think we're in a similar boat for next year. We have positions more in need than others but by and large it's a young, steady, improving roster... If push comes to shove and it doesn't fall our way, that's life, don't reach, just take the best prospect there is and keep improving the team!

Messages In This Thread
New draft projections - by jaglou53 - 12-20-2022, 03:01 AM
RE: New draft projections - by Caldrac - 12-20-2022, 07:34 AM
RE: New draft projections - by ChrisJagBoy - 12-20-2022, 08:02 AM
RE: New draft projections - by jaglou53 - 12-20-2022, 12:40 PM
RE: New draft projections - by StrayaJag - 01-04-2023, 12:45 AM
RE: New draft projections - by Mikey - 01-04-2023, 10:12 AM
RE: New draft projections - by Caldrac - 01-04-2023, 10:12 AM
RE: New draft projections - by Eric1 - 01-04-2023, 06:33 PM
New draft projections - by Caldrac - 01-15-2023, 07:23 PM
RE: New draft projections - by RicoTx - 01-15-2023, 08:48 PM
RE: New draft projections - by Caldrac - 01-17-2023, 08:41 AM