Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Greatest WR’s from age 30 to age 36

(This post was last modified: 05-27-2023, 02:24 AM by JagFanatic24. Edited 3 times in total.)

Shannon Sharpe interviewed Chad Ochocinco on his youtube channel. Shannon asked Chad who he would pick as the best WR currently that he would start a franchise with and Chad said Devonte Adams.

He followed up by saying “just get open like a Marvin Harrison or a Jimmy Smith”

I will try to post the link but sometimes it don’t let me, so if you wanna check it out just hit up YouTube and search up Shannon interviewing Chad and go to the 31:45 mark.

This tells me what we already know. Jimmy was one of the greatest of all time. He could have said Randy Moss, Terell Owens, or any of the normal names that media puts above all the others, but Chad brought up to of the best players that had the ability to get open in any down and distance. Marvin and Jimmy. Both lead the league in receptions in a single season. 

I’ve been watching Boselli’s Hall of Fame induction and he brought up Fred Taylor and Jimmy Smith.

I also wrote a letter 2 days ago to the Pro Football Hall of Fame that was about 3 pages long. It pretty much said Jimmy didn’t really start playing until 27 years of age and was 212 yards shy of having ten straight 1000 yard seasons. I also explained that if they put Antonio Brown in then make space for Jimmy Smith. I also said who knows what Smith would have in yards if he didn’t miss 1993 and 1994. And he didn’t start any games as a rookie in 1992 on that Dallas team and he also wasn’t a full time starter in 1995 once he arrived in Jax. I also explained in 1996 McCardell made the Pro Bowl but Smith had more yards and more touchdowns on 2 less receptions. McCardell had 85 catches and Smith had 83. 

here’s the link, hopefully it will post. 31:45 question is asked and 32:29 is when Chad says I can line him up like Marvin Harrison or Jimmy Smith.

https://youtu.be/KgScnzMqu_o

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
Greatest WR’s from age 30 to age 36 - by JagFanatic24 - 01-30-2023, 09:31 PM