Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dems throw temper tantrum, shut down House floor to protest for gun control

They are focusing on the wrong issue. I mean look at Chicago. The 'toughest' on 'gun control' in the country yet (http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/chic...smsnnews11) this happens. Sorry for not doing the link right. I'm on my Kindle and it gives me limited options.

Are these people a special kind of stupid or just not paying attention? The latest screwup happened because someone in the GOVERNMENT dropped the ball, not Regular Joe American minding his own business. The typical American legal gun owner is not going around killing people. It's criminal on innocents/criminal on criminal/cop on criminal/criminal on cop/terrorist (criminal) on innocents. Occasionally you have the mentally ill or the people who are truly whack jobs knocking folks off. The focus needs to be on dealing with the people who commit these acts, dealing with the issues because as long as there is hate and discontent there will be people dying whether by guns, knives, Billy clubs, good old fashioned beat down, etc.

If you focus on the wrong issue it will never be resolved.

Messages In This Thread
Dems throw temper tantrum, shut down House floor to protest for gun control - by americus 2.0 - 06-22-2016, 11:04 PM