Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
It's officially FSU-Miami week

Quote:2 picks for Famous Jamis 
He's due. I don't know of one player who goes through a season with every game being top notch. It happens.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

2 horrible INTs in first half and the guy still walks on water in here.

Quote:2 horrible INTs in first half and the guy still walks on water in here.
That is kind of amazing...if the 'Canes had a real QB it would be interesting

Quote:That they do. Like last year, Winston makes it happen.

Yep. They lose a first round QB and get better.

LOL thank you finally somebody says it

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:That is kind of amazing...if the 'Canes had a real QB it would be interesting
That not real QB has 2 pretty TD passes 

Quote:That not real QB has 2 pretty TD passes 
Not normal for him this year.......but he has played well like this in previous seasons...I will gladly take it

Quote:LOL thank you finally somebody says it
Should have been 3, but his WR made a huge play for him.

Wow Winston with two INT and one screen pass TD.

Who would have thought the garbage Morris would outplay him.

TEST

Quote:Not normal for him this year.......but he has played well like this in previous seasons...I will gladly take it
I understand hes up and down but he just cant make mistakes today, so far out playing Winston 

Morris is looking SHARP, I am impressed by him

Great half!!!!!

Quote:Morris is looking SHARP, I am impressed by him

He might make the 2nd round as a project just off this game alone.

TEST

Quote:He might make the 2nd round as a project just off this game alone.
He has flashes of great play...then some horrible mistakes

Quote:He has flashes of great play...then some horrible mistakes

I've seen all of his games. I wouldn't touch the kid.

But some team with a solid but aging QB might want him as a project due to his tangibles.

TEST

Quote:I've seen all of his games. I wouldn't touch the kid.

But some team with a solid but aging QB might want him as a project due to his tangibles.
If I am like the Falcons or Seattle and have a solid 1 maybe I take him late as a project

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2013, 10:02 PM by vagrantwade.)

Quote:If I am like the Falcons or Seattle and have a solid 1 maybe I take him late as a project

Maybe the Falcons but Wilson isn't losing his starting job anytime soon. It would cool to see him learn from Wilson though. Only way they take a young QB for a backup is if it's much later.

TEST

Quote:give out brutal honesty. What does that even mean?

And what were you being brutally honest about? When you said we agreed and then asked the same thing in the same sentence?

Well I can admit some FSU fans are bandwagoners/obnoxious, but you on the other hand have a hard time directly admitting UF has obnoxious fans. I know you are loyal to your team so its ok.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Horrible stop to that last play. Johnson was still moving forward, never stalled, or moving back. Bad whistle.

Agree, people here in my section was surprised at the quick whistle. 

He is having a human game. Alot of his throws including the 2 INT's were badly thrown. Im hoping he dosent have a secret arm/shoulder injury.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

I think Morris will be a mid-rounder at best. He probably would have gone a little earlier this past spring in a weaker QB draft.