Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Bills

(01-03-2018, 07:27 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 07:23 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I’ll be sitting in Hartsfield Jackson airport for kickoff and the first half and then flying to sunny warm Pennsylvania during the conclusion of the game. Good thing I didn’t buy tickets.

How are you flying if you don’t have tickets? Tongue

By flapping my arms really fast. I can’t believe this has to be explained.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Let them be cocky, I say. The guys haven't had a playoff spot in 17 years. That's nearly two decades. Imagine that. It's only been 10 years for Jacksonville, by comparison.

Imagine that. 17 years. I'd be deliriously happy if I were in their shoes, too.

I'm wondering if this is not one of those games where using Yeldon and Grant, as well as Fournette, would be prudent. GIve their Dline a three-headed beast to take their minds off of Bortles. I don't want to see Fournette take 80% of the handoffs and be too beat up for the next game, SHOULD the Jags win...

I say SHOULD because i'm still concerned about Bortles. The Bills secondary is the kind that preys on QBs like Blake. I'm really worried Mr. Hyde is going to show his horrendous face one more time this season. Hopefully the run game can take the heat off of Blake, and they can get him moving his feet a bit - I hope that'll help him out. But if the Oline doesn't give him a hand, OR the RBs, this game could go south.

(01-03-2018, 02:34 AM)jachba Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 04:43 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: I read all 12 pages and not one Bills fan thinks they're going to lose. They think they're going to win with or without McCoy. I thought we were fairly confident but my god... You'd think they were the Pats.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/...y/?page=12

It's a Buffalo sports fan thing. They've always been outrageous homers. Up here in Toronto, we get all of their T.V. stations and this has been going on for over 40 years. It usually ends up with their team falling flat on their faces......

I get they are the feel good team of the playoffs, but my god they do not come off as great people on this message board.  here's a taste.

"Been there once.  Got food poisoning at the McDonalds and had to deal with it for the next 18 hours on my drive back to Geneseo from Daytona Beach in my Dodge Omni crammed with 5 guys.  

I hate Jacksonville. 
Was glad when they Marrone the Grumpmeister. 
Was hoping Irma would flatten it (at least the McDonalds) 
Laugh every time I see the tarps over the seats.   
Glad we suckered them into picking up Dareus contract and saved $54 Million in cap space for a lazy man-baby who can't grow up.

The owner is cool though.  Name sounds sketchy and looks like a terrorist but he's apparently a great dude, up there with the Arthur Blank's and Terry Pegs."

Fans from the city of Buffalo have the nerve to talk trash about any other NFL town for some reason.  According to the first page of this thread Jax is known for strip clubs, meth, and Dave and Busters....it's like none of them had heard of D&B before.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/...ksonville/

One guy just said TPC Sawgrass isn't a nice golf course.....

I'll take Marrone and Dareus, thank you.

Both have served this team extremely well.

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2018, 10:29 AM by UCF Knight.)

(01-03-2018, 10:17 AM)Nikowho Wrote: I'll take Marrone and Dareus, thank you.

Two guys that couldn't wait to get out of Buffalo.

It's also funny they keep talking about tarps and how Jaguars don't have fans. When you look at stadium attendance, while their stadium fits more they still fill it at the same percentage of 91.4%.

Usually these kind of things don't bother me, but man their fans are pompous.

(01-03-2018, 10:26 AM)UCF Knight Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 10:17 AM)Nikowho Wrote: I'll take Marrone and Dareus, thank you.

Two guys that couldn't wait to get out of Buffalo.

It's also funny they keep talking about tarps and how Jaguars don't have fans.  When you look at stadium attendance, while their stadium fits more they still fill it at the same percentage of 91.4%.

Usually these kind of things don't bother me, but man their fans are pompous.

Don’t worry they’ll be shocked just like the other teams we beat this year

Buffalo sucks....bad. Their team isn't all that good either.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2018, 10:45 AM by RicoTx.)

Why would anybody live in Buffalo on purpose?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-03-2018, 10:16 AM)UCF Knight Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 02:34 AM)jachba Wrote: It's a Buffalo sports fan thing. They've always been outrageous homers. Up here in Toronto, we get all of their T.V. stations and this has been going on for over 40 years. It usually ends up with their team falling flat on their faces......

I get they are the feel good team of the playoffs, but my god they do not come off as great people on this message board.  here's a taste.

"Been there once.  Got food poisoning at the McDonalds and had to deal with it for the next 18 hours on my drive back to Geneseo from Daytona Beach in my Dodge Omni crammed with 5 guys.  

I hate Jacksonville. 
Glad we suckered them into picking up Dareus contract and saved $54 Million in cap space for a lazy man-baby who can't grow up.

The owner is cool though.  Name sounds sketchy and looks like a terrorist but he's apparently a great dude, up there with the Arthur Blank's and Terry Pegs."

Fans from the city of Buffalo have the nerve to talk trash about any other NFL town for some reason.  According to the first page of this thread Jax is known for strip clubs, meth, and Dave and Busters....it's like none of them had heard of D&B before.

Not all of it is bad.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/...nt=4799124

(01-03-2018, 10:16 AM)UCF Knight Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 02:34 AM)jachba Wrote: It's a Buffalo sports fan thing. They've always been outrageous homers. Up here in Toronto, we get all of their T.V. stations and this has been going on for over 40 years. It usually ends up with their team falling flat on their faces......

I hate Jacksonville. 

Hoping a city gets flattened by a hurricane. A true subhuman. That's like hoping his power goes out when it is -30 and his windows get frozen open with snow blocking his door and keeping him inside without any water.

Bills finna get smoked 38-9

Had a neighbor years ago that escaped Buffalo. I don't know how he managed it because he was the dumbest adult I had ever met up until that point. He actually got crushed under his car while working on it without jack stands. Damn near killed the idiot.

Oh yeah, football. Taylor will be harassed and beat up all day. 6 sacks, 2 picks. One of them a pick six. BB5 will throw 4 TD's.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I'm not enjoying all these posts. We're assuming that were going to beat buffalo just because it's buffalo. That's what happened to the "big dogs" we played this year, they underestimated us because we where the lowly jags and we kicked their teeth in.

So yeah, I think we win on sunday but I'm not going to just look past them to pitt.

Also it's not entirely out of the question that kc loses to tennessee. And then if that happens we have to go to new England, which might be worst case scenario for us.

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2018, 11:28 AM by Etdavis2006.)

(01-03-2018, 11:18 AM)Abrymer217 Wrote: I'm not enjoying all these posts. We're assuming that were going to beat buffalo just because it's buffalo. That's what happened to the "big dogs" we played this year, they underestimated us because we where the lowly jags and we kicked their teeth in.

So yeah, I think we win on sunday but I'm not going to just look past them to pitt.

Also it's not entirely out of the question that kc loses to tennessee. And then if that happens we have to go to new England, which might be worst case scenario for us.

No we would still play Pitt. 

I don’t think anyone is overlooking them. I don’t think the team is over looking the bills at all. I believe they now look at this a 4 one game seasons. Do or die. We are just gonna talk trash because we are fans and that’s what we do. 

With that said I would be shocked if we lost. They have no talent on their roster. Poor against the run, can’t throw well and can’t block well. We lose this game if we don’t show up and it’s hard for me to believe that Telvin, Calais and Ramsey with Coughlin can’t get this team focused for the playoffs

Real talk: We won't do crap on the ground if we don't get the juicy Grant some opportoonies. Bad OL is bad. Cann is the worst starting OL in the league.

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2018, 11:31 AM by MoJagFan.)

(01-03-2018, 11:18 AM)Abrymer217 Wrote: I'm not enjoying all these posts. We're assuming that were going to beat buffalo just because it's buffalo. That's what happened to the "big dogs" we played this year, they underestimated us because we where the lowly jags and we kicked their teeth in.

We are locked into a Pittsburg trip with winning.  The bills winning causes the trip to NE for them as the lowest seed.  We are seeded higher than KC and Tenn so it means Pitt trip.  By having the 3rd seed, we are locked.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

What? Who cares what the fans really think.  The fans mind set has nothing to do with the team.

Buffalo fans think the same thing so does that mean they should be worried too?

(12-31-2017, 09:05 PM)rocdee Wrote: since when did Wildcard games start at 1? i thought there was a 4 pm game and a night game on saturday and sunday?

4:30 is only on Saturday.  Sunday was always 1.

I am so freaking excited to be watching this team in the playoffs again.

The best part is, this is just the beginning. Our team is young, and there are multiple opportunities in the draft and FA to shore up our weaknesses.

Call me crazy, but this feels like the first year the Seahawks made the playoffs before they became downright dominant.

In the next three or four years I legitimately expect a Super Bowl trophy.

I can't believe so many on here are upset about what some fans are saying - on a message board.

Fans gonna fan. Do you think the people who post on here represent the average Jaguar fan? God forbid, lol. Remember, the Jaguars have the best defense EVER!

Good luck Buffalo - in every game except your next one.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.