Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Post game complaining thread ***

Quote:Are you being genuine and inviting me over to the political forum? Or are you being sarcastic and pulling a j-dub because I said the word trump?
Basic COC

Leave the politics out of the football threads

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

At least Blake's comp % is in the 60s......
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Jags main problem is they don't have enough good players because they haven't drafted well enough. And Bortles off to shaky start. - Vito Stellino

Vito Stellino is an idiot who is lucky to have a job spewing his bile.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Quote:Basic COC

Leave the politics out of the football threads

I apologize, I wasn't lobbying or anything like that, I just figured it was a universal comparison that most people would get. I was talking about jags related material though.

I guess we should tell the mods to let you guys have identifying avatars so we know which ones are hall monitors, or would message board police be more catchy as your new title?
Chicken nuggets is like my family.

Quote:Are you being genuine and inviting me over to the political forum? Or are you being sarcastic and pulling a j-dub because I said the word trump?
I am far from J dub. That said, maybe read the COC again.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2016, 11:06 PM by JagsGooner.)

Quote:I apologize, I wasn't lobbying or anything like that, I just figured it was a universal comparison that most people would get. I was talking about jags related material though.

I guess we should tell the mods to let you guys have identifying avatars so we know which ones are hall monitors, or would message board police be more catchy as your new title?
The mods have moderators in their bio. It's not hard to find, a click away.

Not everyone is a liberal.

Quote:I apologize, I wasn't lobbying or anything like that, I just figured it was a universal comparison that most people would get. I was talking about jags related material though.

You asked a question. I answered it.  What's the problem?  Or did you just really want to call me a hall monitor? 

Quote:I am far from J dub. That said, maybe read the COC again.

I already apologized, I wasn't lobbying for anyone and have zero interest in politics. I thought it was a universal comparison that people would get. My bad, officer.

I'm sure DragonFury has a red situation phone next to his bed for just this very situation

Quote:You asked a question. I answered it. What's the problem? Or did you just really want to call me a hall monitor?

You know Lil ol me, I just love helping people get their jollies

Quote:You asked a question. I answered it. What's the problem? Or did you just really want to call me a hall monitor?
Kids will be kids...

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2016, 11:08 PM by Haterade.)

Joeckel is Caldwell's worst acquisition

Quote:Jags main problem is they don't have enough good players because they haven't drafted well enough. And Bortles off to shaky start. - Vito Stellino

Dude doesn't know the sound coming out of his butt is a fart much less anything about football or this team.

REALLY Mods? Fart is censored???

Quote:The mods have moderators in their bio. It's not hard to find, a click away.

I guess that went way over your head because I didn't say you were a mod. I even referenced the mods as a third party in relation to you, are you sure you're not jdub? You sure are exhibiting signs of being a jaguars fanatic.

Quote:I guess that went way over your head because I didn't say you were a mod. I even referenced the mods as a third party in relation to you, are you sure you're not jdub? You sure are exhibiting signs of being a jaguars fanatic.

You don't owe anyone an apology.

Quote:Joeckel is Caldwell's worst acquisition

The Jags could've drafted Ziggy Ansah instead.

I was honestly OK with bringing Gus back this year. Sure, he probably should have been fired after last year, but I was fine with the idea of seeing what he can do with the supposedly upgraded talent. Well, it looks the same way it always has. After four years what exactly has changed?

;

;

Quote:I guess that went way over your head because I didn't say you were a mod. I even referenced the mods as a third party in relation to you, are you sure you're not jdub? You sure are exhibiting signs of being a jaguars fanatic.
You obviously are new around here because if you weren't you would know the past two weeks her an I went head to head. But yeah im sure I'm not her, it's nice to have you back tho TMD.

Quote:
<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/MichaelDavSmith'>Michael David Smith<span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@
MichaelDavSmith
</a> <a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/MichaelDavSmith/status/777644188162818049'>50m50 minutes ago</a></span>

170 coaches have coached at least 50 games in NFL history. Gus Bradley ranks 169th of those 170 with a career winning percentage of .240.

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/MichaelDavSmith'>Michael David Smith ‏<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@
MichaelDavSmith </a> <a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/MichaelDavSmith/status/777644610000674816'>48m48 minutes ago</a>

Michael David Smith Retweeted Michael David Smith

Only coach with a worse record was Eagles' Bert Bell in 1936-1941, who couldn't be fired because he was also owner
</span></span>

He's basically the worst. It's 2016 and teams pay millions and have option. They need to fire him immediately upon returning from San Diego.

This losing mentality the front office has is beyond logic.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:The mods have moderators in their bio. It's not hard to find, a click away.

And Im neither liberal, nor conservative, you shouldn't assume that kind of stuff about people. It's called profiling and as a keeper of the message board peach you should know better with the current public relations crisis you guys have going on.