Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Report: Adrian Wilson in, Trent Baalke out as Jaguars G.M.

(01-28-2022, 04:31 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Here we go

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1487...uLtBi4rCag

Now it's Baalke's turn to be legendary and step down.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-28-2022, 04:42 PM)Brett Wrote:
(01-28-2022, 04:31 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Here we go

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1487...uLtBi4rCag

Now it's Baalke's turn to be legendary and step down.

Let's do this thing the right way.  Fire Baalke, get the GM and let him pick the coach

???
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

(01-28-2022, 08:09 PM)jagsfan06 Wrote: ???

I’ll translate.   We’re [BLEEP].

Haha. Laugh cause it hurts

So I can’t keep up.are we keeping or dropping Baalke?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(01-28-2022, 09:21 PM)EricC85 Wrote: So I can’t keep up.are we keeping or dropping Baalke?

I’ll predict the future for you.   Just ask yourself, “what do we need/want”. Then do the exact opposite.

(01-28-2022, 09:24 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-28-2022, 09:21 PM)EricC85 Wrote: So I can’t keep up.are we keeping or dropping Baalke?

I’ll predict the future for you.   Just ask yourself, “what do we need/want”. Then do the exact opposite.

Damn
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(01-28-2022, 12:42 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-28-2022, 11:42 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: So... now... that you've been called out... you finally sent a PM.

Just saying, man, if you're gonna threaten to send a PM actually do it when you said you would. Don't make me send the time stamp so everyone sees I'm right.

EDIT: I don't even remember what the first angry rant was about just that you agreed to my PM .... you never did. Now? Dude... I have a million more things to be angry about in my life.

Pardon me for accidently sending an email at first... Regardless, you have a big mouth that you can't back up, I suggest you keep your ugliness to yourself.... Remember, YOU STARTED this crap with your ignorant mouth.

Boycott

(01-28-2022, 10:07 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(01-28-2022, 09:24 PM)Jags Wrote: I’ll predict the future for you.   Just ask yourself, “what do we need/want”. Then do the exact opposite.

Damn

Yeah that is 5 days of discussion in a nutshell.

(01-28-2022, 11:43 PM)Kane Wrote:
(01-28-2022, 12:42 PM)Ronster Wrote: Pardon me for accidently sending an email at first... Regardless, you have a big mouth that you can't back up, I suggest you keep your ugliness to yourself.... Remember, YOU STARTED this crap with your ignorant mouth.

Boycott

[Image: giphy.gif]

When politics bleed over into the Jaguars forum. Should I do it? Should I start the great "Leftwich/Harris - Why do you hate them?" thread in the politics forum?
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Nothing is going to be announced until next week. The jags are working things out

(01-29-2022, 12:58 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Nothing is going to be announced until next week. The jags are working things out
Hoping for the best(jaguars fandom), expecting the worse(because jaguars), accepting whatever i get(still pending).

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

We just have to hope Tony Kahn takes control of this situation as much as possible to get us in the right footing.

Hoping for a Tony Kahn bloodless coup over the weekend.
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

So i get we all wanr Baalke out. What do we really know about Wilson. Other than he was a all pro in his playing days.

Does he have the traits needed to be a good gm? Why does Byron like him more than Harris from the cards, or someone from tampa?

My favorite for gm is still Dodds from the colts.

^^ it's pretty much people wanting anyone over balkie

(01-29-2022, 09:29 PM)Sibelius Wrote: Hoping for a Tony Kahn bloodless coup over the weekend.

I am not sure if I'm even that picky about the bloodless part...

I mean, The fact we appear to have missed out in our top three coaching picks when we have a young qb, tons of cap, and patient ownership tells you all you need to know about Baalke. What Shad does not seem to understand is that even if all the rumors are untrue, and the guy’s a great person and GM, it doesn’t matter, because the perception of him around the league is alone holding us back.

(01-29-2022, 10:11 PM)surfon Wrote: So i get we all wanr Baalke out. What do we really know about Wilson. Other than he was a all pro in his playing days.

Does he have the traits needed to be a good gm? Why does Byron like him more than Harris from the cards, or someone from tampa?

My favorite for gm is still Dodds from the colts.

We don't know a ton. He got an interview with the Giants and it appeared that it was for Rooney rule only he never got any real traction according to my Giants fan friend.

That cardinals podcast people posted on twitter they sounded pretty torn up about the possibility of losing him though. Said he was a rising star and they had been far more successful as a team in FA (Wilson's area as the pro personnel side) than the draft. They went as far as to say that if they knew they were going to lose Wilson they would simply rather fire Keim now and promote Wilson to GM.