Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Did Fox Know Election Fraud Claims Were Lies?

(This post was last modified: 05-03-2023, 01:28 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(05-03-2023, 12:43 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: His first text, I don't see anything wrong with. He saw a video of an antifa punk getting destroyed by 3 others. I'm pretty sure a lot of us thought the same thing. Does the antifa kid deserve to get the hell beat out of him? Don't know..My first question is, what did he do to deserve it? Did he burn down a business? Was he causing mayhem like the rest of the antifa mob? Did he burn down a church? Or did he kill, execution style, someone like they did David Dorn? If you don't want the smoke, stop setting the fires.

Tucker also appealed to his own common sense and humanity in that text, saying the kid most likely has loved ones and he would be no better than the mob attacking him for wishing ill will..

So I don't see anything wrong at all with the first text at all..

As far as the second text, I couldn't give 2 [BLEEP] about Chris Wallace, he's trash.

The third text, I couldn't give 2 God damns about what he thinks of Trump! He's entitled to his opinion just like the rest of us. The only difference is the much larger platform to express his opinions.

The majority of us sat there for months and months as we watched our nation burn to the ground because of these antifa punks. Autonomous Zone.. And how many of our 'Democrat Leaders' either enticed those riots or absolutely said NOTHING to de-escalate them?!? Damn near all, so they can [BLEEP] off too.

You don't cry foul when you haven't washed the blood off of your own hands first..

1. You missed the obvious casual racism in the first text, probably because it is ordinary to you.

2. I don't care what Tucker thinks of Trump either, the problem is, the show is branded as an opinion show hosted by an opinionated guy, and he wasn't giving his honest opinion.  That doesn't mean anything to you?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-03-2023, 12:43 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: His first text, I don't see anything wrong with. He saw a video of an antifa punk getting destroyed by 3 others. I'm pretty sure a lot of us thought the same thing. Does the antifa kid deserve to get the hell beat out of him? Don't know..My first question is, what did he do to deserve it? Did he burn down a business? Was he causing mayhem like the rest of the antifa mob? Did he burn down a church? Or did he kill, execution style, someone like they did David Dorn? If you don't want the smoke, stop setting the fires.

Tucker also appealed to his own common sense and humanity in that text, saying the kid most likely has loved ones and he would be no better than the mob attacking him for wishing ill will..

As far as the second text, I couldn't give 2 [BLEEP] about Chris Wallace, he's trash.

The third text, I couldn't give 2 God damns about what he thinks of Trump! He's entitled to his opinion just like the rest of us. The only difference is the much larger platform to express his opinions.

The majority of us sat there for months and months as we watched our nation burn to the ground because of these antifa punks. Autonomous Zone.. And how many of our 'Democrat Leaders' either enticed those riots or absolutely said NOTHING to de-escalate them?!? Damn near all, so they can [BLEEP] off too.

You don't cry foul when you haven't washed the blood off of your own hands first..

The two obvious issues with the first text are:

A- "that's not how white people fight." 
OK - how DO white people fight? It's an idiotic assertion to imply there is some way "white people" fight and hilarious that bow-tie Carlson might be any authority on such a fictional methodology. Then you have to ask why is it suddenly about how white people fight - Instead of it just being dishonorable to gang up on someone as he originally began? It begets racism accusation and it's easy to see why. And don't tell me I'm playing the race card. Carlson did that, not me. 

B- Most sane patriotic people do not root for Americans to maim or kill other Americans. I know you do, but most actually do not. 
I might watch Chuck Norris or Charles Bronson beat up on the bad guys and cheer him on because it's fictional and I'm not actually seeing 16 criminals murdered vigilante-style.  
Wanting to see an actual murder so badly you "could taste it" is not something I want from a TV personality that millions of people unwisely mistake for a journalist. In fact - it's a despicable quality in any human.

(05-03-2023, 01:18 PM)mikesez Wrote:

1. You missed the obvious casual racism in the first text, probably because it is ordinary to you.

2. I don't care what Tycker thinks of Trump either, the problem is, the show is branded as an opinion show hosted by an opinionated guy, and he wasn't giving his honest opinion.  That doesn't mean anything to you?

What? That's it’s not how white people fight? 

lolololol

So [BLEEP] soft.. I can think of lots of things much worse. Like actual democrat leaders enticing violence, saying that they need to get in the faces of their enemy. Elizabeth Warren, Maxine Waters, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Kamala Harris..

But no, let's go after the bad news man instead lololol

https://nypost.com/2022/06/09/democrats-...-violence/

What a [BLEEP] joke..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(05-03-2023, 01:25 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-03-2023, 01:18 PM)mikesez Wrote: 1. You missed the obvious casual racism in the first text, probably because it is ordinary to you.

2. I don't care what Tycker thinks of Trump either, the problem is, the show is branded as an opinion show hosted by an opinionated guy, and he wasn't giving his honest opinion.  That doesn't mean anything to you?

What? That's it’s not how white people fight? 

lolololol

So [BLEEP] soft.. I can think of lots of things much worse. Like actual democrat leaders enticing violence, saying that they need to get in the faces of their enemy. Elizabeth Warren, Maxine Waters, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Kamala Harris..

What a [BLEEP] joke..

I used to work with a guy who would say, "That's very white of you" whenever someone would take responsibility for meeting a deadline or put in extra work.  He meant it as a compliment, just like Tucker, but it's obviously a racist sentiment.  The comment doesn't make sense unless you assume the speaker thinks non white people are lazy and irresponsible.  Just like Tucker's comment doesn't make sense unless you assume he thinks non white people fight like savages.

(05-03-2023, 01:25 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

The two obvious issues with the first text are:

OK - how DO white people fight? It's an idiotic assertion to imply there is some way "white people" fight and hilarious that bow-tie Carlson might be any authority on such a fictional methodology. Then you have to ask why is it suddenly about how white people fight - Instead of it just being dishonorable to gang up on someone as he originally began? It begets racism accusation and it's easy to see why. And don't tell me I'm playing the race card. Carlson did that, not me. 

B- Most sane patriotic people do not root for Americans to maim or kill other Americans. I know you do, but most actually do not. 
I might watch Chuck Norris or Charles Bronson beat up on the bad guys and cheer him on because it's fictional and I'm not actually seeing 16 criminals murdered vigilante-style.  
Wanting to see an actual murder so badly you "could taste it" is not something I want from a TV personality that millions of people unwisely mistake for a journalist. In fact - it's a despicable quality in any human.

That's not how white people fight lololol

You like to 'assume' how I am? Let me assume how you and your ilk are. How many times have YOU said the N word? I'm sure it's a commonly used word with you and your kind. Probably said it a few times watching the news this morning.

This is fun!! Let's us assume everything and sound like a jackasses too!

Remember what Malcolm X said about the white liberal democrat.. I guess he was ahead of his time..

(05-03-2023, 01:32 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-03-2023, 01:25 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: The two obvious issues with the first text are:

That's not how white people fight lololol

You like to 'assume' how I am? Let me assume how you and your ilk are. How many times have YOU said the N word? I'm sure it's a commonly used word with you and your kind. Probably said it a few times watching the news this morning.

Remember what Malcolm X said about the white liberal democrat.. I guess he was ahead of his time..

I didn't assume a single thing about you. I am quite literally going directly and strictly from the words you have posted here in this thread and others. 

Show me one single thing I assumed.

(This post was last modified: 05-03-2023, 01:42 PM by WingerDinger.)

(05-03-2023, 01:32 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-03-2023, 01:25 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: What? That's it’s not how white people fight? 

lolololol

What a [BLEEP] joke..

I used to work with a guy who would say, "That's very white of you" whenever someone would take responsibility for meeting a deadline or put in extra work.  He meant it as a compliment, just like Tucker, but it's obviously a racist sentiment.  The comment doesn't make sense unless you assume the speaker thinks non white people are lazy and irresponsible.  Just like Tucker's comment doesn't make sense unless you assume he thinks non white people fight like savages.

I grew up in Miami, and not the nice '10 mile strip' of the beach either.. I was the token white boy in the majority of my classes. Does that term offend you too? Do you need some hot cocoa and a therapy dog?

How many times do you think I heard racist statements about the color of my skin? A white, Polynesian.. Yeah, I got called enough. Sometimes it bothered me, sometimes it didn't. But one thing it did do for me, is prepare me for life knowing that words can't hurt me.

Sticks and stones, dude..

(05-03-2023, 01:36 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(05-03-2023, 01:32 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: That's not how white people fight lololol

I didn't assume a single thing about you. I am quite literally going directly and strictly from the words you have posted here in this thread and others. 

For one, you assumed that I want to see Americans hurt, maimed or killed. And that says a ton about you. You know nothing about me..

(05-03-2023, 01:38 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-03-2023, 01:32 PM)mikesez Wrote: I used to work with a guy who would say, "That's very white of you" whenever someone would take responsibility for meeting a deadline or put in extra work.  He meant it as a compliment, just like Tucker, but it's obviously a racist sentiment.  The comment doesn't make sense unless you assume the speaker thinks non white people are lazy and irresponsible.  Just like Tucker's comment doesn't make sense unless you assume he thinks non white people fight like savages.

I grew up in Miami, and not the nice '10 mile strip' of the beach either.. I was the token white boy in the majority of my classes. Does that term offend you too? Do you need some hot cocoa and a therapy dog?

How many times do you think I heard racist statements about the color of my skin? A white, Polynesian.. Yeah, I got called enough. Sometimes it bothered me, sometimes it didn't. But one thing it did do for me, is prepare me for life knowing that words can't hurt me.

(05-03-2023, 01:36 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I didn't assume a single thing about you. I am quite literally going directly and strictly from the words you have posted here in this thread and others. 

For one, you assumed that I want to see Americans hurt, maimed or killed. And that says a ton about you. You know nothing about me..

Again - ZERO assumption.

You just said after reading the text that you felt the same way.

He said he wanted to see them kill that kid so much he could taste it. You agreed, did you not?

Let’s be truthful here. And I mean deep down in your soul truthful.

If a black guy said ‘that isn’t how black guys fight’ you wouldn’t say a thiiinnng about it. But it is a racist statement, no?

(This post was last modified: 05-03-2023, 02:05 PM by WingerDinger.)

(05-03-2023, 01:53 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(05-03-2023, 01:38 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I grew up in Miami, and not the nice '10 mile strip' of the beach either.. I was the token white boy in the majority of my classes. Does that term offend you too? Do you need some hot cocoa and a therapy dog?

Again - ZERO assumption.

He said he wanted to see them kill that kid so much he could taste it. You agreed, did you not?

I agreed that a ton of people would feel the same way, including myself, but not to the point of killing the kid so much that I could taste it. Nothing wrong with an [BLEEP] beating if you deserve it, and that's why I started questioning the reason behind it. In Tucker's case, common sense prevailed and he began to appeal to his own humanity, such as he did. Thinking one thing and acting on it are two different things. Tucker is human, like the rest of us. We think terrible things all the time, but the ones that were raised correctly, never act on them.

(05-03-2023, 02:02 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Let’s be truthful here. And I mean deep down in your soul truthful.

If a black guy said ‘that isn’t how black guys fight’ you wouldn’t say a thiiinnng about it. But it is a racist statement, no?

It's racist to people who are conditioned to look for racism, whether it's truly a racist statement or not.

(05-03-2023, 02:02 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Let’s be truthful here. And I mean deep down in your soul truthful.

It's a racist statement technically, yes, and if this thread were about a black journalist whose texts were being scrutinized in court it would be fair game to be analyzed as such. 

Whether or not I personally would point it out or not depends on whether or not someone tried to gloss it over as something less than that. Which is what happened here. In that case, I likely would. Especially if said journalist was just fired from a network constantly accused of propagating such rhetoric. 

Look, I didn't post that information trying to gaslight or twist someone's arm into championing some stupid text that Carlson authored. That part happened on its own. I just posted something relevant to topic here. 

I'm sure if any of our phones were scoured by attorneys wanting dirt they could find some hyperbolic bull [BLEEP] to paint us in a bad light. I don't think mine would reveal texts wishing vigilante death on an activist, but that's just me.

(05-03-2023, 02:03 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-03-2023, 01:53 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Again - ZERO assumption.

I agreed that a ton of people would feel the same way, including myself, but not to the point of killing the kid so much that I could taste it. Nothing wrong with an [BLEEP] beating if you deserve it, and that's why I started questioning the reason behind it. In Tucker's case, common sense prevailed and he began to appeal to his own humanity, such as he did. Thinking one thing and acting on it are two different things. Tucker is human, like the rest of us. We think terrible things all the time, but the ones that were raised correctly, never act on them.

It's racist to people who are conditioned to look for racism, whether it's truly a racist statement or not.

I respect your statement in bold above. I appreciate the clarification.

(05-03-2023, 02:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

It's a racist statement technically, yes, and if this thread were about a black journalist whose texts were being scrutinized in court it would be fair game to be analyzed as such. 

Whether or not I personally would point it out or not depends on whether or not someone tried to gloss it over as something less than that. Which is what happened here. In that case, I likely would. Especially if said journalist was just fired from a network constantly accused of propagating such rhetoric. 

Look, I didn't post that information trying to gaslight or twist someone's arm into championing some stupid text that Carlson authored. That part happened on its own. I just posted something relevant to topic here. 

I'm sure  if any of our phones were scoured by attorneys wanting dirt they could find some hyperbolic bull [BLEEP] to paint us in a bad light. I don't think mine would reveal texts wishing vigilante death on an activist, but that's just me.

(05-03-2023, 02:03 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I agreed that a ton of people would feel the same way, including myself, but not to the point of killing the kid so much that I could taste it. Nothing wrong with an [BLEEP] beating if you deserve it, and that's why I started questioning the reason behind it. In Tucker's case, common sense prevailed and he began to appeal to his own humanity, such as he did. Thinking one thing and acting on it are two different things. Tucker is human, like the rest of us. We think terrible things all the time, but the ones that were raised correctly, never act on them.

Thank you!

(05-03-2023, 02:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

I'm sure  if any of our phones were scoured by attorneys wanting dirt they could find some hyperbolic bull [BLEEP] to paint us in a bad light. I don't think mine would reveal texts wishing vigilante death on an activist, but that's just me.

(05-03-2023, 02:03 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I agreed that a ton of people would feel the same way, including myself, but not to the point of killing the kid so much that I could taste it. Nothing wrong with an [BLEEP] beating if you deserve it, and that's why I started questioning the reason behind it. In Tucker's case, common sense prevailed and he began to appeal to his own humanity, such as he did. Thinking one thing and acting on it are two different things. Tucker is human, like the rest of us. We think terrible things all the time, but the ones that were raised correctly, never act on them.

Well that's mighty white of you. Mikesez can't even get his somewhat racially tinged compliments right.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-03-2023, 04:59 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-03-2023, 02:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: It's a racist statement technically, yes, and if this thread were about a black journalist whose texts were being scrutinized in court it would be fair game to be analyzed as such. 

Well that's mighty white of you. Mikesez can't even get his somewhat racially tinged compliments right.

Ok, David Duke.. Take it down a notch!!

See how dumb that is? lol

(05-03-2023, 05:03 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-03-2023, 04:59 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Well that's mighty white of you. Mikesez can't even get his somewhat racially tinged compliments right.

I grew up in a family of real racists, these modern day wannabe racists aren't fit to hold their crosses much less normal people who say stuff that only offends the terminally offended.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 05-03-2023, 05:59 PM by mikesez. Edited 2 times in total.)

(05-03-2023, 05:03 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-03-2023, 04:59 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Well that's mighty white of you. Mikesez can't even get his somewhat racially tinged compliments right.

You laugh, but we know David Duke because he ran for office.  He almost won the Louisiana governor's race in the early 1990s.
Imagine all the people who have run for office and been that prominent from that time to now.
Would even one of them make a "mighty white of you" joke in writing? If they thought they were being recorded? No, they wouldn't. They know it's a racist thing to say. Mildly racist, but still racist.

(This post was last modified: 05-03-2023, 06:10 PM by WingerDinger.)

(05-03-2023, 05:59 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-03-2023, 05:03 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Ok, David Duke.. Take it down a notch!!

You laugh, but we know David Duke because he ran for office.  He almost won the Louisiana governor's race in the early 1990s.
Imagine all the people who have run for office and been that prominent from that time to now.
Would even one of them make a "mighty white of you" joke in writing? If they thought they were being recorded?  No, they wouldn't.  They know it's a racist thing to say.  Mildly racist, but still racist.

Good God, who the hell cares?!?

Are you ashamed of your skin color or something? Are you guys really that thin skined?

So what if I called you a Cracker? Are you going to call the ACLU on me? lololol

Come on, guys.. This is pathetic, even for ya'll. 

Sticks and stones, people..

You only get one suit of skin.. Love it no matter what color it is, but damn, chill the hell out with that stuff.

Tucker smh. Tucker = drama

(This post was last modified: 05-03-2023, 07:08 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(05-03-2023, 05:09 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-03-2023, 05:03 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Ok, David Duke.. Take it down a notch!!

I grew up in a family of real racists, these modern day wannabe racists aren't fit to hold their crosses much less normal people who say stuff that only offends the terminally offended.

LOL, me too; though it was aunts, uncles and cousins that were the hardcore racists, not my parents. Living in the 60's / 70's in the deep south (Polk County, Central Fla), my parents refreshingly took their Christian faith seriously and never engaged in that sort of nonsense.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Growing up in rural Kansas was racial oblivion. Not only was it only white people, but the only time we saw people of any other race was on TV or when we went to Topeka. I don’t recollect talking to a black person until I was 13. I also don’t recollect any racist discussions with my friends or at school. It simply wasn’t brought up because we weren’t confronted with dealing with any other race, except Penny Hotchkiss who was adopted from Korea. But since she had always lived there no one gave her a second thought.