Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
It's officially FSU-Miami week

Quote:2 horrible INTs in first half and the guy still walks on water in here.
Two bad throws, but he was still amazing in the first half. The poise and the way he moved around the pocket are something I haven't seen from a young qb this year.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Well I can admit some FSU fans are bandwagoners/obnoxious, but you on the other hand have a hard time directly admitting UF has obnoxious fans. I know you are loyal to your team so its ok.
I have admitted so many times on here. Ask jtmoney for one.

What I don't understand is you readily admit we agreed on that point, yet asked it in the same sentence. That makes no sense to me.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Yes, the Back Foot is back!

Interception week!

TEST

Winston feasting on them YAC yards.

TEST

Quit it. Winston's been amazing this year.

Its over

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Winston feasting on them YAC yards.

[Image: RRnhhqW.gif]

almost 4 AM here...good while it ;lasted...Congrats to the 'Noles and their fans

Stephen Morris is going to make some CFL team very happy.

;

;

Alright, here is my post after the game. Famous Jameis definitely had a down game. What is impressive though is we were still dominate despite that. This is a really, really good Nole team.

Quote:I don't see Miami even being able to hang for a half. FSU is too deep for the Hurricanes. 48-20 Seminoles.

Dang, I was close.

;

;

Four in a row, Canes! Please don't screw up so we can make it five in a row in December.

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2013, 02:37 AM by tmlrocks27.)

Hate FSU with a passion but that is one great team in Tallahassee. Better than Bama imo.

Quote:I have admitted so many times on here. Ask jtmoney for one.

What I don't understand is you readily admit we agreed on that point, yet asked it in the same sentence. That makes no sense to me.

He already mentioned it earlier in this thread. I just wanted to hear it from the horse's mouth. 

We agreed in general that fanbases has its obnoxious fans, but you cant admit specifically UF has its share of obnoxious fans. 

Would it have made my day for you to acknowledge that? Probably 

Am I surprised you cant admit it? No

There are no man-cards at stake.

Quote:Four in a row, Canes! Please don't screw up so we can make it five in a row in December.

I think the Canes will be a different team when we play them in the ACC CG.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Four in a row, Canes! Please don't screw up so we can make it five in a row in December.

Would really help us gain on all time series which will be one less thing cane fans will have on us.

Quote:I think the Canes will be a different team when we play them in the ACC CG.

Different how?

;

;

Quote:Different how?

No Duke Johnson for one thing.

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2013, 12:47 PM by Jags2DaDeath.)

Quote:No Duke Johnson for one thing.

I know. From reading his comment, he made it sound like they will be a better team. I know Dorsett might be back but I don't see them posing a challenge in the ACC title game either.

;

;

Quote:I know. From reading his comment, he made it sound like they will be a better team. I know Dorsett might be back but I don't see them posing a challenge in the ACC title game either.

Gotcha. If anything, FSU will be a better team.