Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:I love that scene.  "Mmm, that punch has a wang to it."

"I've had this taste in my mouth before".....
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:OK BB4, I'm doing my part to keep this thread going, where are you?

Oh sure, look who went all "Bad Boy" with their new Avatar that looks really cool, and awesome. :blink:

She isn't going to fall for it, I tried that already. I went with like a mushroom cloud ... how does that not say explosive relationship?

I'm anticipating the release of the new Motorhead Album "Aftershock"on 10/22

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Quote:The only thing I hate more than sporks is snakes. Having said that, I see snakes almost on a daily basis. Luckily they are non poisonous 87.6% of the time. However Monday I saw a three foot water moccasin. Glad I saw it too, one of my employees was about to head right towards him. Or her. When they don't have legs, it's hard to look between them to find out their gender. Edit: the snakes, not my employees.

God, everyone knows you have to taste them to see what their gender is. You better leave this to the professionals ... Ummm ... Both Species. Smile

Quote:God, everyone knows you have to taste them to see what their gender is. You better leave this to the professionals ... Ummm ... Both Species. Smile

You taste both species to see if they are male or female?? :blink:

Quote:God, everyone knows you have to taste them to see what their gender is. You better leave this to the professionals ... Ummm ... Both Species. Smile

Quote:You taste both species to see if they are male or female?? :blink:

You walked into that one, Sammy.  And on your knees too, apparently.   :teehee:

Quote:You walked into that one, Sammy.  And on your knees too, apparently.   :teehee:

I had to erase three different replies I had written to his post!!! :blink:

Quote:I had to erase three different replies I had written to his post!!! :blink:

Keep it tasteful.

Quote:I had to erase three different replies I had written to his post!!! :blink:

Come on Honey, tell us what you're really thinking  :teehee:

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Quote:Come on Honey, tell us what you're really thinking  :teehee:

Sweet Jesus no!! You people don't want me saying what I'm really thinking!!! I'd be banned more times than TMD!!!!! :blink:

Quote:Sweet Jesus no!! You people don't want me saying what I'm really thinking!!! I'd be banned more times than TMD!!!!! :blink:

It's because Society looks down on most of those thoughts running through your head.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:It's because Society looks down on most of those thoughts running through your head.

If by "society" you mean the mods...then yes!! :woot:

Women wishing to enter Canada to work as strippers must provide naked photos of themselves to qualify for a visa!

Quote:Women wishing to enter Canada to work as strippers must provide naked photos of themselves to qualify for a visa!

You need to cross the border to work a pole, you've probably got some issues going on.... :whistling:

Although I've built up a healthy appetite for one of those species' gender, I can't really imagine tasting the other gender of the one species and the other species makes me want to soil my undies their so scary. I can't even kill a snake when I see them at work. I will man up and kill the poisonous ones that creep their way into my backyard. I tore up a board of my deck killing a moccasin. Had to replace that board and broke the hoe I used to kill it. I went crazy on that thing.

Quote:Although I've built up a healthy appetite for one of those species' gender, I can't really imagine tasting the other gender of the one species and the other species makes me want to soil my undies their so scary. I can't even kill a snake when I see them at work. I will man up and kill the poisonous ones that creep their way into my backyard. I tore up a board of my deck killing a moccasin. Had to replace that board and broke the hoe I used to kill it. I went crazy on that thing.

There is just so much good material in this thread that's just going to waste for fear of getting a warning!! Sad

Quote:Although I've built up a healthy appetite for one of those species' gender, I can't really imagine tasting the other gender of the one species and the other species makes me want to soil my undies their so scary. I can't even kill a snake when I see them at work. I will man up and kill the poisonous ones that creep their way into my backyard. I tore up a board of my deck killing a moccasin. Had to replace that board and broke the hoe I used to kill it. I went crazy on that thing.

This must be the hoes that go to Canada.

Quote:This must be the hoes that go to Canada.

Or it was a Canadian hoe he broke...could be why the need to import them!! :whistling:

Hoesers.

Quote:There is just so much good material in this thread that's just going to waste for fear of getting a warning!! Sad

I'm trying to set you guys up while keeping my posts true and accurate. I must admit I do like to push the boundaries. Buttons too! I like pushing buttons. But mainly in a fun teasing manner, not to be mean.