Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Post game complaining thread ***

I'd like to complain about this board first and foremost

The mods running this place are nazi's

People want bradley's head on a stick and you protect the guy like he's your dang boyfriend

Speaking of "dang".. this is like a walt disney version of a message board, no curse words whatsoever are tolerated

This place is night and day from canesinsight.com the miami hurricanes board where it's like the wild wild west, you basically post and say whatever is on your mind and they'll let almost anything go

Not to mention I've never been on a board with such condescending mods in my entire life

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The Jags could've drafted Ziggy Ansah instead.

I was honestly OK with bringing Gus back this year. Sure, he probably should have been fired after last year, but I was fine with the idea of seeing what he can do with the supposedly upgraded talent. Well, it looks the same way it always has. After four years what exactly has changed?

Nothing. That's how we know it's Gus. The Patriots won a division game without Brady AND Gronk while using their 3rd string QB!
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:And Im neither liberal, nor conservative, you shouldn't assume that kind of stuff about people. It's called profiling and as a keeper of the message board peach you should know better with the current public relations crisis you guys have going on.
Did I say you were a liberal? Touchy. Assume huh? Isn't that what you have been doing? You want to derail threads and then call me Jdub. Ok.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:I'd like to complain about this board first and foremost

The mods running this place are nazi's

People want bradley's head on a stick and you protect the guy like he's your dang boyfriend

Speaking of "dang".. this is like a walt disney version of a message board, no curse words whatsoever are tolerated

This place is night and day from canesinsight.com the miami hurricanes board where it's like the wild wild west, you basically post and say whatever is on your mind and they'll let almost anything go

Not to mention I've never been on a board with such condescending mods in my entire life

It has gotten pretty bad lately. Especially since they introduced foreign moderators. Serious control issues and propaganda.

They're also great at giving job security to the opposition.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:You obviously are new around here because if you weren't you would know the past two weeks her an I went head to head. But yeah im sure I'm not her, it's nice to have you back tho TMD.

Yep. I'm pretty new. Especially considering I've been pretty much a daily visitor to this site for roughly six and a half years longer than you have. And you must have not seen any of his oc if you think I'm tmd. But I guess kids will be kids lol
Chicken nuggets is like my family.

Has dopey Gus been fired yet?
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Has dopey Gus been fired yet?
Nope, and he won't be for awhile.

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2016, 11:19 PM by JagsGooner.)

Quote:Yep. I'm pretty new. Especially considering I've been pretty much a daily visitor to this site for roughly six and a half years longer than you have. And you must have not seen any of his oc if you think I'm tmd. But I guess kids will be kids lol
6 and a half years? Bravo. How do you know I haven't been a visitor here huh? Just because my join date says one thing doesn't mean anything. Keep chopping wood tho. You don't like being callled someone else I see. How about you stop then.

And I'm done with you. I won't help you continue to derail threads.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2016, 11:20 PM by paksat.)

Of course not

But at least you're the one guy on this forum who has seemed to have my back on this forum where I've been constantly attacked for my views on gus beer belly bradley

props to you sir

EDIT: Can't leave out CSO14.. he's liked a ton of my posts as well

What did Khan and Caldwell have to say about our High school team. I could care less about Bradley's presser bc it's all the same vomit spewing out. Just like today mid game, "we need to get back to who we are." Reality check Bradley, WE'RE LOSERS under you.

Quote:Of course not

But at least you're the one guy on this forum who has seemed to have my back on this forum where I've been constantly attacked for my views on gus beer belly bradley

props to you sir

Don't give me too much credit. It's painfully obvious that the bald headed buffoon is grossly incompetent.

Quote:Week 1 may have been misleading. Watching the Packers game right now and they aren't exactly dominating the Vikings.

We may be more of what we saw today than what we thought we sae last week.

I'm in pretty low spirits right now.

Time to pull the bus over.
the Vikings are the best team in the NFC with the addition of Bradford. The Teddy injury was a blessing in disguise

Quote:Of course not

props to you sir

Thank you sir. We aren't blind like some of these apologists that keep drinking the kool-aid.

Quote:What did Khan and Caldwell have to say about our High school team. I could care less about Bradley's presser bc it's all the same vomit spewing out. Just like today mid game, "we need to get back to who we are." Reality check Bradley, WE'RE LOSERS under you.

It's just a learning opportoony for the Jay-gwires man. Pozzer and Skoots showed alot of effort out there trying to cover SDs WR1, we just gotta clean things up and come out next week and play Jay-gwires football man.

Quote:Did I say you were a liberal? Touchy. Assume huh? Isn't that what you have been doing? You want to derail threads and then call me Jdub. Ok.

How have I derailed the thread man? My op was complaining about gus which would absolutely pertain to the thread title. Then I asked you a genuine question and you attacked me, Which is what jdub is known for, which prompted a very obvious sarcastic response, But I guess you aren't familiar with context clues. Ironically, that's how I made the assumption that you were implying I'm a liberal, because of the context of your post. You literally said, "not everyone is a liberal." The average intelligent human would assume that from that kind of passive agressive statement.

Either way, you have a good night, officer.

It was obvious after last season that Gus is a bad coach. He had everything fall his way and won 5 games. Fire him and promote Marrone. Can't be any worse than what we are seeing.

Should have hired Hue Jackson last off season.

Quote:Don't give me too much credit. It's painfully obvious that the bald headed buffoon is grossly incompetent.

Obviously it's not since so many people were so high on that moral victory last week

moral victories are for losers

regardless of that, there's still people saying over the last year that he needed more time when we have seen the same thing every single week: terrible preparation, boneheaded penalties, players out of position, terrible special teams, exceedingly [BLEEP] clock management.. the list goes forever and it's simply coaching and nothing but coaching.

On to Baltimore....I guess

Quote:On to Baltimore....I guess

0-3 here we come.