Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:I'm trying to set you guys up while keeping my posts true and accurate. I must admit I do like to push the boundaries. Buttons too! I like pushing buttons. But mainly in a fun teasing manner, not to be mean.

I'm fond of pulling levers myself.... It's not often you find a really good lever to pull now a days!! Everything is push push push...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Or it was a Canadian hoe he broke...could be why the need to import them!! :whistling:
Quote:This must be the hoes that go to Canada.

(Not sure this multi quote will work. Looks a little odd in my reply box.)

This wasn't a Canadian hoe. It was your run of the mill true-temper garden hoe. You guys are making it sound like I had Miley cyress twerking that snake to death.

FYI always buy fiberglass handled garden equipment. I can't tell you how many times I've broken the wooden shaft.

Quote:(Not sure this multi quote will work. Looks a little odd in my reply box.)

This wasn't a Canadian hoe. It was your run of the mill true-temper garden hoe. You guys are making it sound like I had Miley cyress twerking that snake to death.

FYI always buy fiberglass handled garden equipment. I can't tell you how many times I've broken the wooden shaft.

Twerking, hoes, Miley and shaft all in the same post!! :blink:

Must not respond...must not respond!! :no:

Quote:Twerking, hoes, Miley and shaft all in the same post!! :blink:

Must not respond...must not respond!! :no:

Look who's talking

I

V
Quote:I'm fond of pulling levers myself.... It's not often you find a really good lever to pull now a days!! Everything is push push push...

Quote:(Not sure this multi quote will work. Looks a little odd in my reply box.)

Whenever that becomes an issue I just think about baseball.

Quote:Whenever that becomes an issue I just think about baseball.

That's a good tip! Ha. Tip!

Quote:Look who's talking

I

V

Every now and then you've got to lob one over the plate to give someone a chance to get a hit on their own!! Wink

Quote:I'm fond of pulling levers myself.... It's not often you find a really good lever to pull now a days!! Everything is push push push...

I'm going to dress up like a voting machine and trick or treat at Bunnie's house this Halloween.  

Quote:Whenever that becomes an issue I just think about baseball.

Not God and Country? Wink

Quote:I'm going to dress up like a voting machine and trick or treat at Bunnie's house this Halloween.

Aren't those mostly push buttons now too?

Quote:I'm going to dress up like a voting machine and trick or treat at Bunnie's house this Halloween.

Let's just hope afterwards she still calls you homebiscuit and not Limp Biscuit.

( iPad wouldn't let me spell it the band name way.)

Quote:Aren't those mostly push buttons now too?

Mine won't be.  Btw, you'll be required to vote in all local and national elections.

Quote:Aren't those mostly push buttons now too?
Watch out for those hanging chads...

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

Quote:Let's just hope afterwards she still calls you homebiscuit and not Limp Biscuit.

Are you kidding?  That's my goal.   :teehee:

Quote:Let's just hope afterwards she still calls you homebiscuit and not Limp Biscuit.

Keep in mind that I did say a GOOD lever... :whistling:

Quote:Watch out for those hanging chads...

Is homebiscuits real name Chad? :unsure:

Quote:Is homebiscuits real name Chad? :unsure:

Nope, but it is four letters.

Quote:Is homebiscuits real name Chad? :unsure:

I think the hanging chads are below the lever. If your really looking for a jackpot on the slot you really wanna hold onto the chads as you pull the lever. Get your cardboard bucket ready cause your winnings are on their way.

Quote:Nope, but it is four letters.

Brad...Fred...Doug...Greg....Mark...Bobb?? Did I guess it right?? :woot:

Quote:Nope, but it is four letters.

Brad mike Dave nick gabe john mark Adam Alan