Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Marqise Lee out again

He's missed 12 games in the last 2.5 seasons and been severely limited in a significant number of the remaining games.  How someone has had 8 injuries that left him out of games or limited many other games and practices with so little reps/snaps is a mystery to me.  He has never broken or torn anything as far as has been made public - these are all relatively minor, nagging injuries.

If by the end of next season he still hasn't put together a healthy season, then its time to move on.  Hoping he doesn't have a 5th consecutive injury-plagued season would be a stretch, especially considering that being injury prone was the knock on him coming out of USC.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2015, 08:25 AM by RicoTx.)

Quote:That's a completely different situation, Marqisee Lee hasn't been able to consistently stay on the football field since 2013.
Fun fact. Taylor didn't play a full season until his 5th year.

Personally, I can't wait for Greene to get back. I think he's a better 'fit' at this point. Although I do kinda like Walters.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We must have patience.  He's gonna be a bad mofo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIjzTV0r1po

Quote:We must have patience.  He's gonna be a bad mofo.

Good god! Heal, hamstring, heal!

Quote:Good god! Heal, hamstring, heal!

But he sucks! Lol

Seriously once he gets past the hamstring, and I believe he will, he'll be a beast. Especially with Allens and JT out there. Good god.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:We must have patience.  He's gonna be a bad mofo.

But what about the what have you done for me lately crowd? They say bust.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote: 

ALLEN ROBINSON = Played with a severely bruised shin after a nasty collision that broke another player's knee. SUITED UP.

ALLEN HURNS = Played with a bad shoulder, sprained ankle, 2 concussions last season & multiple other injuries he doesn't even bit#h about. SUITED UP.

Marquise Lee = sore hamstring; Couldn't even make the team flight.

<div>

Something wrong with this picture, here?

</div>

Hamstrings are serious injuries. I don't know if you have ever injured one, but they never feel completely the same and it takes time to heal. I tore mine in my senior year of highschool, and never fully healed until around the end of the track season.

I wouldn't make light of a hamstring injury flgators

we can harp about him always being hurt...

but we can't expect a WR with a bum hammy to produce or even play.

call him sawft

but we shouldn't just say "sore hamstring"

we don't really know the extent

There's a reason they give hamstring strains and tears a range of grades. It can be very serious and sometimes very complicated to heal in the case of an avulsion. (complete tear when tendon pulls away from bone) 

Lee's is likely a grade three which can easily take 3 months to heal. 

Do we know if the hamstring is torn? Desean Jackson partially tore his hamstring in the first game of the season and he is still out.

Nobody said it was torn from my understanding. I think it is just at a point where they want him for the rest of the year for 7-8 games to provide consistency not one game and then it popping back up. My guess is he will he back after the bye and if not they will probably consider putting him on IR if he couldn't go soon after.