Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
BigCatCountry continues to try and prop up Alualu as a solid player

(This post was last modified: 06-23-2014, 05:28 PM by Joe.)

Quote:This is the single post that's said more than you have in 12 pages of crying:

Care to "debate" anything about my opinion of Alualu, or still butthurt I easily found a couple plays he made that you said weren't possible?

The videos of the plays you said were non-existent were merely the icing on the cake I shoved down your cavernous throat.
BAHAHAHA What have you shoved down peoples throats?That Alualu is good at intercepting the ball? That Alualu gets alot of sacks?

LOL No... you looked up his name on NFL.com and picked his TWO " "highlights", one being a fluke INT, and the other being his ONE good play last year.

I gave you clips of him getting OWNED versus the run (because... ya know... pass rush and good hands aren't used to judge a 5 tech)and you have yet to mention a single word about them, because you know you have no idea what you're talking about.

LOL " shoved down your throat", you found 1.5 good plays for a 5 year starter... congratulations.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You guys got 13 pages out of arguing the semantics of "solid player".

That's impressive.

Garrards $60M ext =NBC Samberg getting $60M after Junk In a Box might have let that breathe -Simmons

If a guy like Coleman or Abry Jones play better than expected, Alualu could be cut. In fact, my prediction is that he WILL be cut before the regular season begins.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote: 

I don't, however, understand why some people expect top-10 picks to be elite players. That's incredibly unreasonable. 

:ermm: :ermm: 

Quote: :ermm: :ermm:

Do you expect 10 new players to be elite every year? 

Quote:Do you expect 10 new players to be elite every year?
Elite? No.

Starting by the end of their contracts? At the very least.

It appears that Tyson hooked up with Joe's wife or something.  yeesh.

Huh

(This post was last modified: 06-24-2014, 09:52 AM by Joe.)

Quote:It appears that Tyson hooked up with Joe's wife or something. yeesh.
I would like to think my non existent wife would atleast go for a starter.

Quote:I would like to think my non existent wife would atleast go for a starter.

nice

Quote:I would like to think my non existent wife would atleast go for a starter.
You mean like he has every game since he has been drafted?...................No wife? Who would have imagined?

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Such a bad player.  Will they please just cut this girl man already?

(This post was last modified: 06-24-2014, 11:40 AM by Joe.)

Quote:You mean like he has every game since he has been drafted?...................No wife? Who would have imagined?
Why would I get a wife when yours serves the same purpose, and is alot cheaper to maintain?

Its weird, your avatar makes her look a lot prettier than I remember her.

Quote:Why would I get a wife when yours serves the same purpose, and is alot cheaper to maintain?

Its weird, your avatar makes her look a lot prettier than I remember her.
Ahh, the keyboard warrior. Anonymity is your ally, a keyboard your strongest weapon, an internet connection your means of delivery. A true American soldier of cyberspace. I now award you the the highest honor saved for only the strongest of cyberspace soldiers. A brand new autographed Alualu jersey. Wear it proudly mighty cyberspace warrior.

Quote:Ahh, the keyboard warrior. Anonymity is your ally, a keyboard your strongest weapon, an internet connection your means of delivery. A true American soldier of cyberspace. I now award you the the highest honor saved for only the strongest of cyberspace soldiers. A brand new autographed Alualu jersey. Wear it proudly mighty cyberspace warrior.

Coming from the guy with more posts than Joe...

(This post was last modified: 06-24-2014, 02:53 PM by Jagwired.)

Quote:Coming from the guy with more posts than Joe...
What do you care what my response was to him? That's odd.

If there were more Alualu threads I am sure his post count would sore.

(This post was last modified: 06-24-2014, 03:11 PM by Joe.)

Quote:Ahh, the keyboard warrior. Anonymity is your ally, a keyboard your strongest weapon, an internet connection your means of delivery. A true American soldier of cyberspace. I now award you the the highest honor saved for only the strongest of cyberspace soldiers. A brand new autographed Alualu jersey. Wear it proudly mighty cyberspace warrior.
Hey... you tried to make it personal first, hotshot ( a hotshot that has 600+ more posts than this " cyberspace soldier" btw)

Sorry about your lame comeback.

Quote:What do you care what my response was to him? That's odd.

If there were more Alualu threads I am sure his post count would sore.
Why are you talking about me to other people? Thats odd.

The statement that Alualu threads would generate more posts from me is coincidental, it would really depend on if everyone was as easy to prove wrong as you are.

Quote:Hey... you tried to make it personal first, hotshot.

Sorry about your lame comeback.
Booooorrrrriiing.

Quote:Booooorrrrriiing.
Lol... ok Jagwired.

Quote:Why are you talking about me to other people? Thats odd.

The statement that Alualu threads would generate more posts from me is coincidental, it would really depend on if everyone was as easy to prove wrong as you are.
Again,, booorrrinng. and weak sauce. Alualu said so.