Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
CJ Traded

Some people just don't have the heart for it.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That interview was painful to watch. I heard Shipley say the Jags never interviewed CJ prior to the draft....amazing.

(09-30-2021, 12:06 PM)ATLjag Wrote: That interview was painful to watch.  I heard Shipley say the Jags never interviewed CJ prior to the draft....amazing.

That explains a lot. I think Caldwell did that to hide who he was going to take in the first. He did the same thing with Blake.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(09-29-2021, 05:59 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I think this guy was just bringing down the moral of the team.  Hopefully they can have a great game tomorrow night
https://youtu.be/Q4VnfUMfjwQ

I mean maybe its the past 2 years stressing worrying idk a lot of people are more stressed out with the pandemic and all.
No Fun

(09-30-2021, 07:27 AM)Newton Wrote:
(09-29-2021, 07:23 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: What a depressing interview.  

Dave Caldwell totally destroyed this team.  It's going to take a long time to recover from the mess he and Cougliin created.

The recovery begins tonight. We have the building blocks in place to recover faster than expected. Talented young QB, a coach who knows how to instill a winning culture, and a ton of picks and salary cap going into next year.

Winning culture is rah rah nonsense. You either win or you don't. And then when you don't win you are a loser. Coaches are important but they can't inject steroids and make people bend to their will.

Sure the Jaguars have the #becausejaguars stink but only winning has the fix or cowbell but I am leaning on winning. Let's go out a win one for the rookie tonight.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(09-30-2021, 12:06 PM)ATLjag Wrote: That interview was painful to watch.  I heard Shipley say the Jags never interviewed CJ prior to the draft....amazing.

That is just a terribly incompetent way to do business.

(09-30-2021, 07:54 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: CJ honestly looks extremely depressed. I wonder why, I feel for him tho.

I thought I'd read that he lost a couple of relatives that he was close too. Some people have trouble coming to terms with that. If true, could be making him reevaluate his priorities in life.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

He may not start for 2-3 years. Looks like Jags dodged a bullet if true]]

https://www.reddit.com/r/panthers/commen...&context=3
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

After that interview, and things heard in the media...yeah I see why the Jags moved on! I WANT TO FIGHT THE LAST REGIME FOR DRAFTING THIS GUY.

There's something really depressing this guy. Who wants to play around that???

I hope he finds his happiness off the field.

He got beat by amari Cooper for a deep pass. Looked like tyson Campbell coverage

(10-03-2021, 02:58 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: He got beat by amari Cooper for a deep pass. Looked like tyson Campbell coverage

That was good coverage just a great throw.    The announcers even said as much

I've always had this awkward feeling about C.J. of which is the reasoning that I procrastinated on purchasing his jersey (I purchase jerseys for ALL of our First Round draft picks). WELP, I finally Bite the Bullet and order his jersey and BAM, five days later he's traded. I'll NEVER wear this jersey of which I'm sad to say. SMDH.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(10-04-2021, 06:30 AM)NH3 Wrote: I've always had this awkward feeling about C.J. of which is the reasoning that I procrastinated on purchasing his jersey (I purchase jerseys for ALL of our First Round draft picks). WELP, I finally Bite the Bullet and order his jersey and BAM, five days later he's traded. I'll NEVER wear this jersey of which I'm sad to say. SMDH.

NH3...

Some places like Fanatics have a trade assurance for jerseys bought and allow you to swap it in if a player gets traded.

(10-04-2021, 06:34 AM)enigma Wrote:
(10-04-2021, 06:30 AM)NH3 Wrote: I've always had this awkward feeling about C.J. of which is the reasoning that I procrastinated on purchasing his jersey (I purchase jerseys for ALL of our First Round draft picks). WELP, I finally Bite the Bullet and order his jersey and BAM, five days later he's traded. I'll NEVER wear this jersey of which I'm sad to say. SMDH.

NH3...

Some places like Fanatics have a trade assurance for jerseys bought and allow you to swap it in if a player gets traded.

It's unfortunate but I'll simply keep it to continue the string of First Rounders. I have 30+ jerseys and when a player is no longer on our team (unless they're in our Ring of Fame), I no longer wear their jersey. 

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2021, 09:46 PM by jaguarmvp. Edited 1 time in total.)

The Jags may have fleeced the Panthers
C.J. Henderson has been targeted 7 times this year, giving up a "perfect" 158.3 passer rating. He is also tied for the 6th highest missesd tackle rate for cb's. All according to PFF.

Dave with another fist round failure. I'm shocked I tell you
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I think you mean the panthers. But yeah. It’s not like we gave up a proven star corner by any means.

CJ is 1-19 in his career.

The Panthers are falling apart it appears. Yeah it sucks about Henderson. Looks like he took the bad mojo over to the Panthers haha

(10-24-2021, 08:04 PM)Jag88 Wrote: The Panthers are falling apart it appears. Yeah it sucks about Henderson. Looks like he took the bad mojo over to the Panthers haha

That 3rd round pick didn't look so good when the Panthers were 3-0 but now it may be a relatively high 3rd round pick that the Jags get in their trade for CJ.  We just need a Tony Harding club to McCaffrey knee situation to keep him out.