Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Marks Twitter

Quote:So this [BAD WORD REMOVED] sendarick marks is more focused on what the fans are saying versus focusing on his rehab and getting ready to return.

This mother better come back with a vengeance or he will just be a one hit wonder.

[BAD WORD REMOVED] [BAD WORD REMOVED] mother [BAD WORD REMOVED] riding Gus jock just like all the other mother [BAD WORD REMOVED] in the locker room because they are on a paid vacation.

This team ain't [BAD WORD REMOVED] and will never be [BAD WORD REMOVED] until Khan does something which I think this piece of [BAD WORD REMOVED] doesn't even have the football iq to do anything.
Isn't it about time for this guy to join TMD?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Players on a team that has been this dismal for this long should be thanking the fans, not criticizing them. It isn't rocket surgery.

They're frustrated too, but I agree. To be called out by a guy not playing and kindergarteners by the supposed leader of the team after their performances could result in them playing for a lot of teal seats at Everbankrupt.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:I think you are reading way too much into this

I hope I am, but have you ever seen a situation where players start calling out the fans end in anything but an absolute disaster?

One of these years.............

Heh... say this on the Buczone..... And I could SWEAR he was tweeting about the Bucs. Honestly..

Many on Buczone.com WANT a new coach, new staff, and we DID fire our kicker yesterday.

Quote:Isn't it about time for this guy to join TMD?

Vocabulary choice exposes IQ.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:I like pancakes. Especially with fresh warmed up maple syrup.
And peanut butter.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:Vocabulary choice exposes IQ.

But TMD had high vocabulary and high IQ? 

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

Quote:But TMD had high vocabulary and high IQ? 

No, I think he was just high most of the time.

Quote:You're an apologist we get it.

You're an idiot. We get it.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:You're an idiot. We get it.

Bringing no facts to the table as usual I see.  :thumbsup:

Quote:Isn't it about time for this guy to join TMD?

It would have been quicker if you would have just added me to your ignore list, than type out a response.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Bringing no facts to the table as usual I see.  :thumbsup:

Did I miss something? I guess I overlooked your pick as to who should be the new Head Coach and Offensive and Defensive Coordinator. Obviously you have someone in mind - you wouldn't be one of those who just cries and moans, would you?

So please share your amazing insight into how an NFL team should be run.

Let me guess: Marty Schottenheimer? Don Shula?

And don't forget to cc Shad Khan.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Did I miss something? I guess I overlooked your pick as to who should be the new Head Coach and Offensive and Defensive Coordinator. Obviously you have someone in mind - you wouldn't be one of those who just cries and moans, would you?

Someone mentioned Mike Smith. I'd like someone who has had success and failure as a HC and he fits the mold.

Quote:It would have been quicker if you would have just added me to your ignore list, than type out a response.
Yeah, but I'd  still have to see the garbage if people use the quote feature.    

It's always fun to watch those who are perpetually looking to be offended blow a gasket over Marks' comments on Twitter. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Did I miss something? I guess I overlooked your pick as to who should be the new Head Coach and Offensive and Defensive Coordinator. Obviously you have someone in mind - you wouldn't be one of those who just cries and moans, would you?

There was pretty much no point or value in anything you said.  I've advocated that Gus Bradley is not a good HC in the NFL.  I've never advocated for a particular HC, much less OC or DC so go find someone else to put words into their mouth to perpetuate your ignorant argument.  As a matter of fact, I don't even know what you're stance is since you don't really advocate for anything, you simply debate against others views just for the sake of arguing.

Quote:And peanut butter.

I need to try this sometime.  Peanut butter and bananas would be good.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:I need to try this sometime. Peanut butter and bananas would be good.
You won't regret it. If I have pancakes or waffles I have to have peanut butter.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.