Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Officially official Roster Cuts***

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/JohnOehser'>John Oehser ‏@JohnOehser </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/JohnOehser/status/505796198750769154' title="3:16 PM - 30 Aug 2014">1m</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">Jaguars waive LB Nate Stupar, WR Kerry Taylor, S Sherrod Martin and CB Jamell Fleming. Did not waive G Tyler Shatley, so he remains on 53

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2014, 03:20 PM by knarnn.)

Quote:<span style="background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">
<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/JohnOehser'>John Oehser<span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@
JohnOehser
</a> <a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/JohnOehser/status/505796198750769154'>1m</a></span></span><span style="background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">

Jaguars waive LB Nate Stupar, WR Kerry Taylor, S Sherrod Martin and CB Jamell Fleming. Did not waive G Tyler Shatley, so he remains on 53

</span>
I didnt even realize we had Shatley. It sucks hearing about Flemming. I thought he did well but was up against the numbers.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:They were at 57, including Sanders.

21 of 22 have been cut so far when including Taylor and Martin, Ace is the 22nd. Add up all the names of BCC

Fleming and Stupar gone. Tyler Shatley still on roster. For now.
;

;

Quote:Your wish has been granted.
Oops.  I spoke too soon. Stupar gone. 

Cuts so far:

Sherrod Martin

Jamell Fleming

Kerry Taylor

Nate Stupar

C Mike Brewster,

G Drew Nowak,

DE Gerald Rivers,

QB Ricky Stanzi,

WR Chad Bumphis,

FB Eric Kettani,

OT Cody Booth,

DL DeAndre Coleman,

DTRicky Havili-Heimuli,

S Craig Loston,

QB Stephen Morris,

K/P Kasey Redfern.

TE D.J. Tialavea 

LBMarcus Whitfield. 

T Doss and Rashaad Reynolds to IR

Brandon Barden - waived/injured

Would think Coleman to go to PS.
;

;

Quote:Fleming and Stupar gone. Tyler Shatley still on roster. For now.
Yea didnt know we had him either, injuries forced us to go with 10 OL, but we may claim a waiver or sign a vet somewhere tomorrow

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Would think Coleman to go to PS.
I hope so. Could turn out to be good rotation. 

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2014, 03:29 PM by Cubel91.)

Stupar played well in the preseason. PS eligible?

Anyone keeping track of the Seahawks cuts? (besides Winston).
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Prosinski is Polish for "liability in coverage."
Only a chump boos the home team!

AQ Shipley would not be a bad veteran lineman to add.

I was hoping Fleming and Loston would stick....

oh well

Quote:I was hoping Fleming and Loston would stick....

oh well

Loston will probably end up on the practice squad.

"Jaguars GM Dave Caldwell said team could make claim or two on waivers, but doesn't expect anything on the level of last season in that area"

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:"Jaguars GM Dave Caldwell said team could make claim or two on waivers, but doesn't expect anything on the level of last season in that area"

Probably at least one offensive lineman I would think.

Quote:"Jaguars GM Dave Caldwell said team could make claim or two on waivers, but doesn't expect anything on the level of last season in that area"

How many claims did they make last year?

Quote:How many claims did they make last year?

I know Stanzi & Harbor were claimed off waivers around this time last year.

Quote:How many claims did they make last year?

Jacksonville picked up receiver Stephen Burton (Minnesota), defensive back Winston Guy (Seattle), tight end Clay Harbor (Philadelphia), guard Jacques McClendon (Atlanta), linebacker Chris McCoy (Philadelphia), linebacker J.T. Thomas (Chicago) and tight end D.J. Williams (Green Bay).