Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I think it’s time.

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2019, 01:09 PM by homebiscuit.)

While there’s debate about which coach and staff to let go, Wash is pretty unanimous. How has that guy held on for so long?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-03-2019, 01:09 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: While there’s debate about which coach and staff to let go, Wash is pretty unanimous. How has that guy held on for so long?

"Wanna see these pics I took at the Kismet Christmas Party?"
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-03-2019, 01:09 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: While there’s debate about which coach and staff to let go, Wash is pretty unanimous. How has that guy held on for so long?

That season's defensive performance bought him a long leash.

Now it's clear that the one highly functional part of his scheme is getting pressure up front from a talented rotation.
Which isn't exactly rocket science. 

The rest isn't worth a damn without a multitude of elite players spread about the back seven. We don't have that and shouldn't need it to the degree we do in this scheme.

Anyone think Marrone gets the boot tonight or tomorrow? I think he might. I know it's been time for a couple of weeks now. But this game really screams it's time to take action. Defense keeps getting worse, and so does the offense. Most penalized team in the league?

Minshew is back so fans are pumped, and then we get this? The snowball has rolled on and on. It's gotten huge.

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2019, 06:39 PM by Caldrac.)

He gone. By 200 PM Khan will announce it himself. Coughlin will be next. Can't wait!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

[Image: e5b102e8a1d928432d23fcacbff0886a.gif]

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2019, 09:11 PM by MikePete54.)

What a mess.

https://twitter.com/JaguarMaven/status/1...9651604480

https://twitter.com/BenMurphyTV/status/1...3788849152

"It starts with me". [Image: 3d8ece3ae7e722f081ac0008836a3e72.gif]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I think he's asking to be fired, Giving them an excuse.

Jags were officially eliminated today. Khan said we have to make playoffs. Do something by COB Monday, Anything.

Do the right thing Khan. [Image: a5efe6c6a8d6df3d1f74ea502efccc66.gif]

(12-08-2019, 09:21 PM)newporttom Wrote: I think he's asking to be fired, Giving them an excuse.

Jags were officially eliminated today. Khan said we have to make playoffs. Do something by COB Monday, Anything.
I think he knows he is gone or sees it coming. He is just taking it professionally and not calling out all the other failures publicly. If he was trying or thought his job could be saved, he would have gotten rid of Wash at minimum.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

So can anyone fill me in on something?

Caldrac mentioned to me on another thread that the coaches were frustrated at the scouts, front office, etc. about the players they provided them such as Wingard, Williams, etc. Something to that degree? Can anyone reference where this was stated or where this news came about? Crazy to believe because Williams was still a 3rd round pick and is only a rookie.

Thanks.

(12-09-2019, 12:05 AM)Brett Wrote: So can anyone fill me in on something?

Caldrac mentioned to me on another thread that the coaches were frustrated at the scouts, front office, etc. about the players they provided them such as Wingard, Williams, etc. Something to that degree? Can anyone reference where this was stated or where this news came about? Crazy to believe because Williams was still a 3rd round pick and is only a rookie.

Thanks.
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?u...source=app

It's in there I think.

This utter hopelessness is reminiscent of the Gus days. I never thought we would be here again. How depressing. Even Mark Brunell, who usually offers some beacon of hope and positivity in his News4Jax post-game write ups, is sticking a fork in it.

(12-09-2019, 07:22 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: This utter hopelessness is reminiscent of the Gus days. I never thought we would be here again. How depressing. Even Mark Brunell, who usually offers some beacon of hope and positivity in his News4Jax post-game write ups, is sticking a fork in it.
Well. When you're giving up records that not even the Gus Bus could pull off? You've got some problems.

You can chalk it up to bad personnel, bad coaching, bad management and bad ownership.

17+ point difference in 5 straight losses. 4 games this year with 200+ yards given up on the ground. Quarter breaking turnover rates and quickest scores given up in back to back games.

Hate to put my tinfoil hat on here. But uhhh. . . If Khan's intentions were to drive this team's fanbase into an abyss of apathy to have an excuse to financially move this team within the next few years?

Mission [BLEEP] accomplished. Target [BLEEP] acquired.

(12-09-2019, 07:28 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(12-09-2019, 07:22 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: This utter hopelessness is reminiscent of the Gus days. I never thought we would be here again. How depressing. Even Mark Brunell, who usually offers some beacon of hope and positivity in his News4Jax post-game write ups, is sticking a fork in it.
Well. When you're giving up records that not even the Gus Bus could pull off? You've got some problems.

You can chalk it up to bad personnel, bad coaching, bad management and bad ownership.

17+ point difference in 5 straight losses. 4 games this year with 200+ yards given up on the ground. Quarter breaking turnover rates and quickest scores given up in back to back games.

Hate to put my tinfoil hat on here. But uhhh. . . If Khan's intentions were to drive this team's fanbase into an abyss of apathy to have an excuse to financially move this team within the next few years?

Mission [BLEEP] accomplished. Target [BLEEP] acquired.

I still refuse to believe this, but my resolve is weakening. It will be alarming if no heads roll today.

Terribly disappointed this morning to wake up and find out they haven't fired anyone yet!
My sig goes here!

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2019, 09:43 AM by Caldrac.)

No heads will roll today. If the last three games weren't enough to shake things up it's not happening until Black Monday.

Boselli on 1010XL today. Had to chuckle when Dan and Jeff asked him if anyone should be fired today. And Boselli asked "What does that accomplish?".

I wish I could pimp slap him too for the oaf that he is on the radio sometimes. This team is out here setting [BLEEP] records older than me. Horrible records over 30 years old.

It's unacceptable. At least TRY something else now with a 4 - 9 record. TRY one of these coordinators or assistants out. Maybe they see things differently than Marrone.

Maybe they'll make adjustments and pull formations and plays out of the playbook that haven't been dusted off. But to sit here and say that these last five weeks are acceptable enough to justify anyone keeping their jobs for another three weeks is a joke.

He's another paid schill. Just shut up already. Have a big mac. Anything to keep your pie hole shut would be fantastic.

Still don't care if it happens today or Black Monday, as long as it's all of our diseased 3 headed monster that are chopped off.

(12-09-2019, 09:58 AM)Upper Wrote: Still don't care if it happens today or Black Monday, as long as it's all of our diseased 3 headed monster that are chopped off.
100% agree.

This season is over (I didn't watch a single second of the game yesterday) and as long as Coughlin and company are gone, I'm good.

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2019, 11:26 AM by Brett.)

(12-09-2019, 06:11 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(12-09-2019, 12:05 AM)Brett Wrote: So can anyone fill me in on something?

Thanks.
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?u...source=app

It's in there I think.

Caldrac,

Thanks so much! I found it on Page 8. Sorry to make you go through the trouble of having to find where it was but I really appreciate you taking the time to look. There is so much to keep up with and I wasn't going through that thread.